i got Thermaltake Argent M5 but i cant it because use TT RGB Plus for the controller error in the program

Clone404

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 4:23 AM, TT Manda said:

Hi @Clone404,

Please download iTake and try connecting your ARGENT M5 again.

Here's the download link: https://www.thermaltake.com/downloads

Let us know if the issue remains, thank you.

new issue, i got full set now, keybord. mouse, bud and mouse pad and now it dont want to upgrade the keybord driver so just crash right a way, the keybord argent k5, it's missing the driver software update

On 10/13/2023 at 5:56 AM, TT_Brian.Chen said:

The latest version of iTake x64 V1.3.2 is now available on https://www.thermaltake.com/downloads

We have addressed and resolved the Argent M5 firmware issue. Let us know if the issues remain after the update, thank you!

it still dont work, it's still missing the driver update for the keybord Argent k5 rgb and crash right after trying to update

On 10/16/2023 at 9:09 AM, TT Manda said:

Hi @Clone404,

You might want to restart your software since firmware updates usually shut down the software. If the issues persist, please let us know so we can provide further assistance. 

restart it? i cant restart it, it closed it self down, as i said, it say firmware update when it's missing the driver for the update and then just close down right after, i cant do zero about that