Need help with 2 or 3 8-pin PCIE connector requirements for 7900 XTX

Rational4

I am planning to buy Thermaltake GF3 1000w for my 7900 XTX - https://in.thermaltake.com/toughpower-gf3-1000w-gold-tt-premium-edition.html
However it comes with only 2 PCIE connectors with four 6+2 connections, but since one 8pin connector can only power up upto 150w I will be needing a third one which isn't included with the power supply.
I am afraid to use the 2 extra PCIE connectors attached to the 2 main connectors since it is not recommended at all for the high end GPUs, what should I do in this case?
Will the 2 PCIE 6+2pin connectors suffice the 7900XTX included in the box, meaning 1 cable with 1 connection and the 2nd cable with two connections.

How much watts these 16 AWG 
(Intel spec: 18AWG) can bear per cable?

HI Rational4

Our PCIe 6+2pin is 16 AWG instead of 18 AWG, which could afford more current through the cable.

And TDP of RX 7900 XTX is around 355W. The 75W is supported by slot on motherbored so there is only around 280W are supported by two 6+2pin connectors on PSU (140W each)

1 cable with 1 connection and the 2nd cable with two connections will be ok to support your RX 7900 XTX

6 hours ago, TT-Jerry said:

HI Rational4

Our PCIe 6+2pin is 16 AWG instead of 18 AWG, which could afford more current through the cable.

And TDP of RX 7900 XTX is around 355W. The 75W is supported by slot on motherbored so there is only around 280W are supported by two 6+2pin connectors on PSU (140W each)

1 cable with 1 connection and the 2nd cable with two connections will be ok to support your RX 7900 XTX

sapphire nitro+ 7900xtx has a tdp of 420w, will it suffice? How much is supported by 6+2pin pcie connectors and assuming I am overclocking it will go beyond 500w and upto 600w. You just mentioned 140w each, this won't be enough to run it.