Software/Device broken like the rest of you.. But....

hawtdogflvrwtr

I at least found that if i'm fast enough before the usb/software interface sh!ts the bed, that I can at least change the default splash screen so it's at least something other than that garbage appearance. 

Get a jpg ready (i chose an nvidia logo), unplug the AIO usb and plug it back in again. Open the RGB software and click the gear icon in the top right. Make sure you click nothing else or try to change any settings or it'll just start having s3x with itself and not work. After you click the gear icon, select ToughLiquid Ultra and under standby screen, click upload and select your jpg. 

There is a bug (the whole software is a bug) that prevents you from seeing a jpg that you've already attempted to upload before, so it if fails you'll actually need to redownload the file or move it to another folder so it shows up when you select the upload button. (I know right.. what garbage a$$ software). each time hit the apply button and do nothing. Don't move your mouse.. do nothing USB related. If you're lucky you'll see your icon appear on screen. I've also had to click the apply under "SET AS BOOT ANIMATION" section also before the below image would appear. Again.. totally #### software we're dealing with.

I chose to turn text off and the "off" switch but it won't work the first, second, or third time.. Just keep unplugging the usb cable and redoing the steps to turn it off until you see your photo has been replaced with no text.

This won't work the first time. You'll likely need to try 10-20 times to get the default splash screen image to change. The USB interface remains active but the software loses track of it routinely.

If the steps above don't work. get the image selected and before hit the apply button under standby screen, hit the apply button above and when it gets to 50% and stalls, quickly hit the apply button under standby screen.

photo_2023-12-17_15-13-29.jpg

ttinterface.png