Starting a P5 reference area.

Join the club!

Load pics!

Suggest Ideas! 

I'm ordering all my components at once and waiting to hear about the http://www.thermaltake.com/Liquid_Cooler/Liquid_Cooler_/Water_Blocks/C_00002766/Pacific_V_GTX_980_Ti_Reference_Design_Transparent/design.htm Availability. 

Im going with an 

SYimhIb8XwPlrlYo_setting_fff_1_90_end_50

and a

Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-5960X Processor Extreme Edition 
(20M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)

I7-5960XBX_LG.JPG

AND A

ssd-750-series-16x9.png.rendition.intel.

I'm going to build and hope I get your input! No budget limit!

Sony XBR65X930C 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV (2015 Model) 120hz motion flow or what 65" would you go with (I know lag best I see for minimizing))

Asus x99 deluxe or what would you choose?

and of course

Intel SSD 750 SERIES PCI or what would you choose? and some 2.5" 750 thrown in!

Haswell 5960 or what would you chose? WHY NOT smile emoticon

ASUS GeForce GTX TITAN X Graphics Card SLI(x2) YES SLI (how future proof?) OR WHAT WOULD YOU DO 3way 4way with what cards?

And of course select memory to boot (get it to boot?) :) still figuring! wanted high MGHZ limited still!

All inside Core 5 case (may have problem with PCI slots)

With custom water cooling from EKWB and I wanted 2 separate pumps and radiators 240mm for cooling! 1 for CPU mono block/RAM and 1 for GPU!

I really hope you could save me sometime and money telling me what not to do or what to do!

Sorry couldn't find a review from you on this! 

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my Core P5 build.  Almost complete.  I still need to make a cover for the I/O connections and wall mount it.  I'll repost it with it mounted.  Awesome case Thermaltake.  It was a fun build!

Here's my build log if your interested :D

http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/41244-build-log-green-core-thermaltake-core-p5/?p=56450

GreenCore_001.jpg

GreenCore_002.jpg

GreenCore_004.jpg

GreenCore_009.jpg

GreenCore_011.jpg

GreenCore_015.jpg

• 2 months later...

I still have some goodies to add - mostly eye candy since I have access to a laser but also a 7" LCD screen which will be placed in front of the PSU for system monitoring. When I have everything together I'll post a full project summary with lots of pics. As you can see I made a few modifications to the Core P5 including dropping the Video card bracket to allow one vertical and one horizontal, this necessitated fabrication of new brackets so the PSU could be mounted horizontally. I also mounted the radiator perpendicular to give a little more room allowing SSD's to be mounted sideways and give  more room for the reservoir. The one pic with the acrylic in place shows the two cards horizontal while waiting for the replacement cable Mike sent out which works like a champ.

IMG_7391.JPG

IMG_7392.JPG

IMG_7402.JPG

IMG_7410.JPG

IMG_7425z.JPGIMG_7462.JPG

IMG_7390.JPG

• 2 months later...

I'm going to build and hope I get your input! No budget limit!

Sony XBR65X930C 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV (2015 Model) 120hz motion flow or what 65" would you go with (I know lag best I see for minimizing))

Asus x99 deluxe or what would you choose?

and of course

Intel SSD 750 SERIES PCI or what would you choose? and some 2.5" 750 thrown in!

Haswell 5960 or what would you chose? WHY NOT smile emoticon

ASUS GeForce GTX TITAN X Graphics Card SLI(x2) YES SLI (how future proof?) OR WHAT WOULD YOU DO 3way 4way with what cards?

And of course select memory to boot (get it to boot?) :) still figuring! wanted high MGHZ limited still!

All inside Core 5 case (may have problem with PCI slots)

With custom water cooling from EKWB and I wanted 2 separate pumps and radiators 240mm for cooling! 1 for CPU mono block/RAM and 1 for GPU!

I really hope you could save me sometime and money telling me what not to do or what to do!

Sorry couldn't find a review from you on this! 

Something like this?   :)

BD4Btu6.jpg