Tt esports Commander mouse not working

StirFridays

So I purchased the Tt esports Commander mouse and keyboard bundle set about a year ago and it has been working great until the last couple of weeks. The keyboard still works fine, but the mouse will not let me click the buttoms simultaneously. For example, in a shooter, I cannot hold down the sights (right-click) and shoot (left click) at the same time. I can only hold down the sights and look, or no scope. It also does this for other games as well.

I have tried using a different USB port and nothing changed. I have not tried a different mouse yet. I also went to the device settings and couldn't find anything that would change it back. I'm also running Windows 10

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Before suggesting all sorts of things both software and hardware related,

Please try a different mouse first.

This will tell if the problem lies with the mouse drivers, mouse hardware, with windows, or with the games..

I just tried a new mouse and it seems to work fine. 

I have read a lot of reviews about the Commander mouse not working after a few months of use, so I am assuming that is what happened.

Could you please contact our customer service and we will have someone help you:

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com.tw

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

• 3 years later...

Hey there,

I bought this Bundle roughly over a year ago and stopped using it for the past 7-8 months because the Keyboard broke and i got a new bundle. Ive tried using the mouse again and the lights turn on, but there is no cursor on my screen let alone the mouse not working at all. Ive used another mouse after trying and it seems to work fine, but when i go back to the TT esports mouse it still doesnt work.

any help? thanks.