[Poland] Michal Lamtych

Hello Guys :)
My name is Michal Lamtych and I am from Poland. I am more then happy that I can meet some many outstanding modders from all over the world, and that I get the chance from Thermaltake to be a part of this awesome event! I am probably guy with the smallest experience but for me this is also an opportunity to learn from the best  :)

My project will be done around the Thermaltake Core X5 case I will reveal more details later by my build will be a little bit about my country colors and historical past :) Whats more that I can tell you is that I I am a follower of symmetry and clean lines.

I sincerely wish all participants good luck and have fun, may the best one win!

Scial Media: https://www.facebook.com/MLPCMods

4UzVtUK.png

• 3 weeks later...

2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 - The White Eagle

ByZm03L.jpg

Hello All :)

So it is time to unveil some more details about my build. As I maintend before it will be focused on white and red color shema with some touches of other colors as well. The name of my project is The White Eagle which is all about my country National Emblem and the eagle within it as which has pretty interest history (legend).

My case of choice is Thermaltake Core X5 which will be modified by my to suit the color schema as well as the overall idea to expose White Eagle logo but there is a whole more which will be going on trust me :)

Currently I am waiting for delivery of all parts :)

I really want to thank all the sponsors and partners which are:

Premium Partner:

zoBjWvE.jpg?1

Sponsors:

8k6BSOL.jpg?1

Bw0PJhu.jpg?1

ypF5VWT.jpg?1

g0ogEQJ.jpg?1

Z1SNbKM.jpg?1

JRC6jFT.jpg?1

0ZxeR3N.jpg?1

OHlnZLj.jpg?1

Parts list of this build:

CASE: Thermaltake Core X5

PRWnUR9.jpg?1

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K

Ltg08rq.jpg?1

Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA

9sVSZrj.jpg?1

RAM: Avexir Red Tesla (RAM: Avexir Red Tesla on newegg.com)

rCuU3cM.jpg?1

Graphic Cards: 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX in SLI

yTvDf73.jpg?1

SSD: Colorfull M.2 SSD VSM100-2280

D7BpuSI.jpg?1

HDD: Seagate FireCuda 2TB

4f3hfUu.jpg?1

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G RGB 1250W Titanium

c5SIEZE.jpg?1

Main LC Partes:

CPU block: Thermaltake Pacific W3 CPU Water Block

Ou0iLDM.jpg?1

GPU blocks: Pacific V-GTX 10 Series Transparent (ASUS ROG)

20g63jQ.jpg?1

Radiators: 2x Thermaltake Pacific R360 Radiator

h7SDjwu.jpg?1

Pump + Reservoir: Pacific PR22-D5 Silent Kit Reservoir/Pump Combo

unWGmUB.jpg?1

Bunch of Thermaltake fittings Compression:

6a7eDlb.jpg?1

Fans: Riing 12 RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition

hBukMk8.jpg?1

Hi Guys :)

Ok it is time for some small update/information what my mod will be all about. As you all know I will be using TT Core x5 case for this build.

vlAxZFT.jpg

JryjmtV.jpg

oB92VJu.jpg

The case will be modified in couple of ways. First of all the case will be flipped and it will be standing on the front where are the O/I post :) The front will be modified  by adding the "feet" to make hole for air intake as well as for the additional lightning potions. In this part will be also mounted the PSU so I will take advantage of the original dust filter.

Next thing which I will made is the at the top let say "top cover" from a plexi. It will be playing a dual role. First of all it will cover all of the cables and form a coherent whole with the X5. Secondly it will contain illuminated Eagle logo with the project name in "3d" effect.

Here is an quick "sketch" to only show you what I am talking about :P

mst3UCd.jpg

What's more the next thing which I am going to do is to cut the whole where on the original top of the case were the ventilation area. I those holes I will make two custom rezerwuar which will be housing two types of fluids :) I will also cut holes for the filports for easy filling the loops.

A lot of you were asking me why I need two X5 cases. So mainly for modding perseus because I need to get a lot of parts from the second case to make it work for my project for example double window panels, mounting brackets for dual 360 rads and much more :)

2ldRkLh.jpg

It will be more and more modifications in future some planded an some which will appear in process of creation and I will definitely cover all of them here.

P.S Sorry for pore photos but I just get back from the long journey to my family house and I made the photos when it was dark.