Poseidon Z RBG lighting issue

mos9588

• 3 weeks later...

I also purchased this keyboard and from day 1 I've had the same issue.  I tried all things suggested above and no matter what I do when I power down the comptuer and power it back on it goes back to the default setting.
I am using windows 10 with all updates installed.  I've tried removing the software, rebooting then adding the driver back, I've tried FN + ESC, but nothing is working at all so far.

Yep I did the apply - ok when I finished setting the lighting and it appeared corectly on the keyboard, but as soon as I power off the computer and then bring it back up it resets to the default Red, and none of my profiles work.

The interesting thing is when I bring up the software and fo to Profile 1 and select Light option, the one that displays is the wave pattern I want to use.  So the software seems to think it is what should come up by default, but the keyboard still loads up the red one.  If I then click Apply it displays the slow wave I want.  The problem is I have to bring up the software, select profile 1, select lighting options, then click apply - each time I want to get the pattern to appear.  Not something I want to bother to do each time I use the keyboard.

I love the feel of the keyboard and would rate it 5 start except for my 2 problems: this one (fairly major one), and I wish the color software was a little more customizable.  I have the razor orbweaver chroma gaming pad and it allows me to set static colors on some keys and run a wave pattern on the rest.  Wish I could do that with this software, but it seems it's either static colors by key OR wave pattern, not both.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

Basically, 1 profile only allow 1 lighting effect. So Profile 1 (full lighted), Profile 2 (Reactive), Profile 3 (Arrow Flow), Profile 4 (Wave) & Profile 5 (Ripple) :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Just thought I'd post - got the replacement keyboard in the mail yesterday and it works perfectly.  It retains the profiles when powered off without any issues - so thank you and I'm very happy with it now.

Chad

Glad you're happy about it :)