4 total fans in 2 controlers. RGB goes out of sync. Is preserved only withing that controler.

dissapointedCustomer

Hey! I'm a programmer by trade and I've investigated that software a alot.  Try llooking up the many guides to get the software to run. I think you can get it running if the box is not defective. There is at most a 30 second delay before the GUI goes responese. Also try many reinstall-restart loops and wait for the gui to get started.

I wrote two fixes to the software, a hibernation fix and a Corsair Link compability fix. If you get it running, see if those can help you.

I devised a few theories and this is the best config I created if you have 4 fans.

I have 2 front let's call them A and B. 2 top let's call them C D.

1. Controller

1 position - leave empty

2 position - A

3 position - C

2. Controller

1 position - leave empty

2 position - B

3 position - D

WHEN SETTING RGB THERE IS A SMALL DELAY BUT IT LOOKS GOOD. In this setup there is a cool pulsating look to this kind of delay.\

(To fix hibernation see my hibernation fix in this forum)

TO COMPLETELY SYNC RGB GO INTO HIBERNATE, CUT POWER, RESUME.

This works by exploting multiple bugs at once.

You only need to set speeds in the 1. controller. Due to a bug it will set top and front both fans at the same time.

At this point I dont care for any updates. I've debugged, reverse engineered and #### with this thing for 3 days and I finally have everything working.

The fans hardware is good and they look great. But I defenitely do not recommend them to anyone, even if you have both the hardware and software rev eng skills. Not worth the risk/reward for the effort you have to put in and get lucky figuring out how some part of this broken thing works.