Thermaltake Urban R Series Owner's Club

Tt Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi DarkShine

Looks like a pretty cool build! honestly i think your window is big enough and if you put on a few LED lights such as our Lumi series it will make the interior much brighter.

Hey, I own the urban r31 and I'm thinking about modding the inside of my case with led lights and such but I feel the window isn't big enough. Any ideas on how to expand the window at all? I'm also having trouble keeping the cords tidy. Any tips on that?

Regarding cable management, i think you did a awesome job as your power supply is non-modular nor braided.

In the future if you are ever looking to replace your power supply you can consider modular / semi modular PSU. Then you can use the connectors you need, and leave the rest out.

Also, having a braided or black cables will also help hide the cables and make your build look a bit cleaner :) you can have a browse at our lineup of PSUs if you are interested

• 4 weeks later...

yea my camera is only my phone camera so the quality isnt the greatest. i personally have never been one for blue myself, but i figured it should go with the power light and my mouse because they too are blue LED. im just waiting till im not working overnight to get the good pictures. i expect to not have to turn on the light with how bright they are.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey, I own the urban r31 and I'm thinking about modding the inside of my case with led lights and such but I feel the window isn't big enough. Any ideas on how to expand the window at all? I'm also having trouble keeping the cords tidy. Any tips on that? 

i expect to not have to turn on the light with how bright they are.