View 37 RGB - Controller Question about it

LuizVictor

Hi,

I bought the View 37 RGB and it came with 3 Riings Case Fan 140mm. But I bought two morw 200MM Riing Fan.

How should I made all 5 work together about RGB controlling? The Controller has only 3 entrance. It shows in manual there is a possibility to have second controller working with it. But I could not find the second controller to buy in Amazon. I searched a lot, but did not found it. I don't know the part number either. I searched on website of TT but nothing there or in the manual.

So I am planning to buy to the Thermaltake TT Sync (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079FYL6LM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

My Aorus Gaming 8 Z270, do not have entrance for VDG Cable as said in the controller to permit to have a link with the controller. So I intend to control it only by the controller itself which came with View 37 RGB. Will this work out?

can you take a pic of the fans that came with the case and the connector on the 140mm. I only ask because I believe there are 2 versions of the View 37 RGB. One uses riing fans and the other uses riing plus fans. So I want to make sure I am giving you correct info.

Yes those are Riing plus so the tt sync controller will work with them if your motherboard has a addressable rgb header or if you want to get one of the software rgb plus controllers you could give support a call they will probably sell you one. 

4 hours ago, Tack said:

Yes those are Riing plus so the tt sync controller will work with them if your motherboard has a addressable rgb header or if you want to get one of the software rgb plus controllers you could give support a call they will probably sell you one. 

Aorus Gaming 8 has two channels fornRGBW connector. But doesn’t not have the VDG as said in the manual of the controller as a way to connect it. 

I quit on try, I am going to use only the controller itself to command the RGB. So it can work with TT Sync ?

Have you tired calling support and telling them what you want. I am sure if you tell them you want a 2nd controller like the one that came with the view 37 rgb so you can link the fans you bought with it. they would probably tell you if they could send/sell you another one. I think that would be your best bet. I can't find a model number for it but they should be able to pull the item from the case model number.