Controller not found, TT software causes my PC to crash

Whygvse

So I just built a new PC. I am running a Gigabyte x470 Gaming Ultra Rev. 1.0, Amd Ryzen 7 2700x, TT 750 watt Grand PSU, TT AIO RGB premium 280 Floe Riing cooler. Everything works great except the TT RGB software and controller.

I download and start the software and I get an error message, no controller found for 1. Then my PC Fans go to beyond Max speeds and I have to hard reset my PC to work. I uninstalled the software and then reinstalled and the same thing.

I set the DIP switches to all off and then to on 1, then 2 and then 3 and then 4 and every time I get no controller found. I changed the USB connector to another USB 2.0 header and same thing. I start the TT RGB software and it crashes.

I tried using the Android software on Google Play and it cannot connect.

The funny thing is the system is cooling extremely well. My CPU temps have only been 55 degrees Celsius. I have 3 TT Riing Fans installed through the case as well and they all work just fine.

I still want to be able to use the RGB lighting. I have heard that this could be an issue because their is a different controller for AMD Ryzen Mobo and CPUs.

TL;DR I love the cooling of the system, that is the most important, however I also bought the premium RGB for a reason as well.

Hey thanks for the heads up Mike, I really appreciate it. I am pretty sure I did submit a claim to tech support but I could be mistaken. I will definitely call later in the morning. I work the grave yard shift and don't get off til 4 a.m. CST. But again thank you very much for help, I appreciate it.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just built a new computer and i am having issues where 2 out of 3 controllers are not acting independent. I have 3 controllers running 11 fans and 1 Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition. After I installed the program and adjusted the fans i close the program it will not open again unless i do a complete uninstall and reinstall but when i close the program it still does the same thing.

Intel I9 9900

64GB Ram 3200

GTX 2080ti

EVO 970 1TB

What is so annoying is i have over 500.00 in liquid cooler and fans that i can't even use properly.