Problem with Floe Riing RGB 360

Fury

Hi guys,

I have purchased a Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium and a 9 ports Sync Controller Premium.

I try to sync waterblock and 3 fans with a static color R(255) G(50) B(0)... Unfortunatly in the bottom-left of the waterblock i see the green color, like the following photo..

MtNkH3H.jpg

Why? My Floe Riing 360 is faulty?

Thanks

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay in my reply. Suggest to run like an animation on the pump LED and see if that area only stays green for example. 

Make sure in the software everything is set for the colors on that pump LED and if you are running copy color, try setting it up individually and see if it does the same thing. 

If you still got the green issue, I would RMA it as it could be bad.

• 1 month later...

I see what you mean, well,  I simply combined this with my 5 pack thermaltake RGB premium fans and they worked exceptionally well. The AIO cooler does its activity which I mounted it on my Ryzen 5 1600 cpu. The mounting sections were independently named in a zip bolt pack, set apart as AM4, AMD and LGA. Fans can be set to work in Silent mode or execution mode.

term paper writer