Mr_RustEZZE

My TT RGB Plus software won’t open

11 hours ago, patruck825 said:

I have the exact same issue, software wont open if i have the controllers plugged in. As soon as i unplug the controller, software will open.

It worked for about a week when i discovered how to turn off the inactive fan slots. But recently started booting again in its default RGB setting.

If i delete the TT folder in appdata, the software will open, but i have to delete it every time I turn on my computer to get it to work again.

I have 6 fans with 2 controllers. I opened a ticket with thermaltake about 3 weeks ago but never received a response.

Responses are normally fast what region are you in? 

On 11/10/2018 at 8:52 AM, patruck825 said:

I have the exact same issue, software wont open if i have the controllers plugged in. As soon as i unplug the controller, software will open.

It worked for about a week when i discovered how to turn off the inactive fan slots. But recently started booting again in its default RGB setting.

If i delete the TT folder in appdata, the software will open, but i have to delete it every time I turn on my computer to get it to work again.

I have 6 fans with 2 controllers. I opened a ticket with thermaltake about 3 weeks ago but never received a response.

Do you too have the Activate Windows message in the bottom right of your screen? 

4 hours ago, patruck825 said:

No, my windows copy is activated

Great. Now I’m worried activating my windows won’t fix my issue. I too contacted TT customer service but never heard anything back from them either. It was the day before I stared this thread. Idk how long ago that was. I too am in North America 

On 10/26/2018 at 1:14 PM, Tack said:

Have you tried uninstalling it and deleting the tt folder at C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\Tt. Then reinstall the software.

Maan, spent a week trying to ferret out this issue.  I rolled the driver back because 1.25 was buggy for Ryzen systems and all of the sudden the software wouldn't start.  Tack, you hit it on the head and FINALLY got the software back up.  Thanks bud.

Is there an issue with TT software and the 1903 version of windows pro? Mine says it launches but no window shows up. Have latest version of C++ and in task manager it shows as a background process not in the active programs window. I have uninstalled C++ and used the version software tries to install and even deleted the appdata folder and still nothing come sup.  Running a Ryzen 1800X and a Gigabyte X370 Gaming K7. I have 2 controllers and 7 Ring Plus fans hooked up.

Have same issue. Accidentally clicked update today mindlessly thinking I was closing out the app. Got the C++ failure like normal, then it wouldn't launch. REVO'd and tried 1.2.6, no luck. After deleting the content in the AppData/Roaming/Tt and running REVO, I was able to get 1.2.6 running again. 

I had this issue resolved once i had finally gotten my mobo and processor and authentic version of Windows 10. All was well until like Schlitzbull, I updated the TT software and it was back to the way it was before. Couldn't get it to work, tried all the same trick again which didn't work in the first place anyways. Now what I have done is mined through my Chrome downloads since you can't install specific versions of TT RGB on the TT website and found the older version that I had before, 1.2.8. I think it works now as it did before. Here's that file for this version of TT RGB 1.2.8 for those who've had the same problem. https://www.thermaltake.com/pub/media/productattach/db/support/TTRGBPlus_Setup_128_x64.zip