travel thread

Farrel9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think 90% of people who loved traveling. I am one of them. I have no experience traveling outside of the US. In the US i traveled 3 times in the Grand Canyon, a single tour in Las Vegas & Waikiki, North Carolina's Outer Banks, San Diego and 2 times in Miami Beach, Florida.

• 11 months later...

Undoubtedly, I’m inordinately fond of traveling due to the fact that in considerably assists me to explore various places and also get new experience as a traveler. Consequently, once I I started visiting chernobyl that has incredibly good atmosphere and interesting history of the last century. Therefore, I also recommend you to go there in order to make your holidays or vacation more versatile! 

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I am concerned, to ensure stress reduction in travel, it is worth getting a reasonable and timely rest. The same goes for usuall days. I can tell you that a great option is to revisit quality photos of yourself from your holiday. Something along the lines of Ragnar photos. I think such a holiday would be unforgettable.

• 2 months later...

Well, of course, I love to travel! And I do it as often as I have time to complete the documents :) I just try to visit different places and therefore I have to draw up all sorts of papers all the time (this is a minus). But here everything seems to be convenient and fast this time. Yes, I will fly to Russia soon, wait for the photo!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...