Hello. I've searched the web with no success, so here I am. I have a Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass chassis for my PC. I built this a while ago and was wanting to get (preferably) another mounting bracket which holds two storage drives via mounting on the side where a liquid cooling radiator can also be mounted. I was also wondering about options to directly mount the drives via trays directly to the side on that very same spot. I haven't, yet, found these chassis accessories. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• 6 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 10:49 AM, asb9151 said:

Hello. I've searched the web with no success, so here I am. I have a Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass chassis for my PC. I built this a while ago and was wanting to get (preferably) another mounting bracket which holds two storage drives via mounting on the side where a liquid cooling radiator can also be mounted. I was also wondering about options to directly mount the drives via trays directly to the side on that very same spot. I haven't, yet, found these chassis accessories. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, 

I just bought the same case, and from what I can see I probably could mount a couple more drives where the drive brackets are. Were you able to find these? 

Thanks 

Randy