Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

[UK] Adam Braithwaite

casemod invitational season 1 2016

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Darwin

Darwin

2016 CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 Contender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Amazing build, colors are just perfect, just ridiculously good build!! That's the dream right there!

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Custom gaming computers and mods by Darwin PC
Posted Image

Jos214demi

Jos214demi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationManila Philippines

Watercooling loop video:

####! That is beautiful!!! Aphrodite would be jealous! Good job mate!!! :D <3 <3 :) I am now imagining this with a different colors *RGB*  *_* :D  :wub:

Darwin

Darwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

####! That is beautiful!!! Aphrodite would be jealous! Good job mate!!! :D <3 <3 :) I am now imagining this with a different colors *RGB*  *_* :D  :wub:

Thank you :) I tried out some other colours on the fans, but the green definitely looks best with the coolant and cables! Maybe if I get bored I can change the color though ;)

Posted Image

forks.dad

forks.dad

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Now that's a case mod - you took a case and made your signature comment with it.  Bravo!!!

• Darwin likes this

Jos214demi

Jos214demi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationManila Philippines

Thank you :) I tried out some other colours on the fans, but the green definitely looks best with the coolant and cables! Maybe if I get bored I can change the color though ;)

On your build, is it possible to get 2 different colors on the coolant? I think you might need to consider a separate watercooling system for the proc and GPU... Wow! so many options!  Nice Theme! Goodluck on this contest and congratulations for finishing this :D I love it! and I know everybody else will :D  :wub:​ 

Darwin

Darwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Now that's a case mod - you took a case and made your signature comment with it.  Bravo!!!

Thank you!

On your build, is it possible to get 2 different colors on the coolant? I think you might need to consider a separate watercooling system for the proc and GPU... Wow! so many options!  Nice Theme! Goodluck on this contest and congratulations for finishing this :D I love it! and I know everybody else will :D  :wub:​ 

I would have to change the loop and make two separate loops, which is possible, but I love it this way ;)

Hope you all vote for me! http://casemod.therm...016s1/vote.html

• Jos214demi likes this
Posted Image

Galapagos

Galapagos

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This is such a beautiful build! Excellent work! Love the colours too.

Arcanu

Arcanu

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Great build.

Will you post benchmarks here?

Really curios about Temps.

Darwin

Darwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

This is such a beautiful build! Excellent work! Love the colours too.

Great build.

Will you post benchmarks here?

Really curios about Temps.

Thanks guys!

I'll post benchmarks ASAP. It was very low temp at idle, but now I want to push it!

Posted Image

Darwin

Darwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Finished build video is up. Thanks for voting!

https://www.youtube....h?v=XHH6QSWXO-0

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: casemod invitational season 1, 2016

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users