Most OnlineNewest Member
Phils Pc Mods and News reacted to Oz Modz in Oz Modz - Far Cry Primal
Because I'm on a tight deadline with this build I will only be taking the most important pictures
Since my last post I stripped the case down to its very bare skeleton. I then took off the back panel so I could create my new one to accommodate a new motherboard position and in turn PSU and GPU positions.
Back panel is now back on.
I also had to make a now mount for the Motherboard in its new position. ( this will be installed later on.
I have also been working on a Sabertooth Skull to match the Far Cry Skull as close as possible. I have been using a air dry clay and texture powders to achieve this. The Knife is also made by hand from clay. I still plan on adding more textures and paint to some areas.
Over the next few days ill be working on the case external mods.
To see my other builds come like me on Facebook
Also check out my previous builds www.ozmodz.com
Phils Pc Mods and News reacted to Tt Andy in Modding Time-Lapse Section
This Section is for Time-Lapse Videos of Modding, Post Your Time Lapse videos Here!
Here is our Open-Frame LCS Wall-Mounted PC closely collaborated with ASUS in dual loops by using ASUS Sabertooth motherboards, ASUS STIX VGA cards, and Thermaltake Pacific Series liquid cooling components.
We made a Time-Lapse video to show how we built this awesome Wall-Mount PC!!
Phils Pc Mods and News got a reaction from irinapa in First Sponsored build log "Phils PC Mods and News"
I will be working with a couple sponsors to do a build for the Define S Modding Series, I will be posting a lot of photos and ill try and be very active during this work log. CURRENT SPONSORS.. Components: CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming GT RAM: KLEVV CRAS DDR4 32GB SSD #1: KLEVV URBANE 240GB SSD #2: KLEVV URBANE 480GB GPU #1: GIGABYTE 760 4GB edition PSU: Fractal Design Edison M 650 Watts Case: fractal Design Define S Water Cooling items: Fans: 3x Venturi HP-12 PWM 3 Pack RGB 120mm fan with controller Radiators: 2x Pacific R360 Radiators Pump and Res: 1x Pacific P1 Black D5 silent kit 1x Pacific PT40-D5 silent kit reservoir/pump combo 1x Pacific T22 Reservoir Water Blocks: 1x Pacific W2 cpu water block Fittings: 3x Pacific G1/4 45&90 degree adaptor â€œblackâ€ 12x Pacific G1/4 90 degree adaptor â€œblackâ€ 4x Pacific G1/4 stop plug w/o-ring â€œblackâ€ 6x Pacific G1/4 45 degree adaptor â€œblackâ€ 14x Pacific G1/4 Push-in hardline fittings 16mm â€œblack" 2x pacific G1/4 Y adaptor â€œblack 2x Pacific G1/4 connector Block â€œblackâ€ Tubing "for test fitting": 4x V-tubler PETG Tube 5/8 (16mm) OD 500mm 4 Pack
Facebook: Phils PC Mods and News
Phils Pc Mods and News reacted to Tt Terry Fong in The Fighting Computer - My First PC Build
If you're looking to go with CLC, we also have Water 3.0 Pro or Water 3.0 Performer which has a 120 mm radiator which could mount to the rear. You would need a special LCS adapter that we'd be happy to send to you. Just PM me your contact info (full name and shipping address).
Phils Pc Mods and News reacted to Tt Andy in Welcome
Welcome to the System build thread!
In the system builds section of the forum you can share photos of your rig, build logs or even come here to ask questions regarding system builds!
Please take a minute to read the rules
Tt community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site!
- No "Flaming" -- writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
- No "Trolling" -- posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply.
- No "Spamming" -- No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify "spam" as short replies which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Some forum threads expect short messages, but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages.
- No "Necro" behavior -- posting replies on very old (dead) threads which have not been locked. We only allow "Necro" replies in VERY rare circumstances, all other cases will find your reply removed. If you feel strongly enough about posting a reply, please discuss with a Moderator whether to start a new thread of discussion.
- No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material, or linking to these activities will be tolerated.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, ####, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post offensive content, or links to offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work, and remember that kids visit the web site.
- No excessive swearing or language. If you're that angry about something, take a break from the forums for a while, or confront the other user directly instead of in the forums. Also, do not attempt to use any means to bypass our profanity filter, such as misspelling a cuss word, or using punctuation or spaces. We are much more likely to ban users for this behavior than those who let the profanity filter replace cuss words with *'s instead. Still, excessive swearing can get you in trouble too, so keep it clean.
- No posting of any text which bypasses our profanity filters by purposely misspelling, using letter/symbol substitutions or any other means to bypass our censoring. You will only get one warning for this, then you will be banned from the site.
- Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, in the forums or on profile pages of other users.
- Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not post messages containing images of typed text, especially in an alternate color. This confuses other members who may think you have some special authority, which is against our Terms and Conditions. It also defeats our search engine, which cannot read your message text.
Thank you for your cooperation and have fun
Phils Pc Mods and News reacted to Tt Andy in Vote for your favorite P5! (Event date: December 7th ~ December 14th)
Vote for your favorite P5 mod this week and be in the draw to win a Smart DPS G 750W!
Event date: December 7th ~ December 14th
Phils Pc Mods and News reacted to Tt Andy in [Closed] Prediction Voting
Prediction Voting Event has begin!!
Date: (September 1st ~ September 29th)
Post below who your top pick is for the 2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 for your chance to win one of the listed prizes each week!!
1. Riing RGB 256 color 3 pack (2 Sets)
2. Thermaltake Smart DPS G 750W PSU
3. Water 3.0 Preformer
4. TteSPORTs ISURUS Pro Headset
5. Avexir Core Series Limited Thermaltake Edition
Note: Prizes will be sent out at the end of the event