Show us your Thermaltake System

Tt Earl

I think that this is perhaps the best area for this topic. - Show us your Thermaltake System

Many of us are not only proud Thermaltake employees, rather also Thermaltake supporters and fans of the products. Who owns just one mouse, or one keyboard---- a little bit of blue or red light, modding in top form? Come on.....anybody can do that.  Or can they?

Are you a REAL Thermaltake fan? If yes, then prove it ;)

Take a couple of shots of you system, maybe as you are playing - or whatever it is you do with your Thermaltake gear, and post it here.

Cheers

Tt Earl

Ps: I see that my colleagues have also put up a similar set up in the modding department/System Build - but they only asked for the chassis. Let's see if this can go one step up. :D

Here is my TT build.

Using the Core V71 case

Water 3.0 pro

Theron Mouse and mouse pad to go with that

ASUS Maximus III GENE LGA 1156

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 w/ EVGA ACX Cooler p/n: 02G-P4-2773-KR

Intel I5-2500

16GB Crucial Ballistix

6TB worth WD drives - storage drives

156GB Corsair SSD - boot drive

post-170-0-18857500-1406139184_thumb.jpgpost-170-0-96529500-1406139179_thumb.jpg

Nice build Uber_Tiny! 

I love how all the lighting goes together perfectly

Didn't see you put down your graphics card spec, will you be planning to add one soon?

ooops my bad, updated.

Yeah, for being stock lighting, I really dig it. I'm thinking about setting up lighting throughout the case using the same colors. It goes well with the mouse color I use!

ooops my bad, updated.

Yeah, for being stock lighting, I really dig it. I'm thinking about setting up lighting throughout the case using the same colors. It goes well with the mouse color I use!

Nice man, GTX 770 i really like that card!

before i had the same card on my system.. i think it actualy runs games more smoothly than my 280x's

Nice Pic Uber_Tiny - what do you play, when you play :-)   You can't just spend your time modding.  :P

Pretty much whatever is fun. Lately it's been a lot of Minecrack, I can't seem to get enough of it. I love me some redstone and making some pretty cool gadgets! I was a pretty hardcore BF4 player, but I needed a break after playing it nightly forever. I don't mod as much as I would love to being that I live in an apartment without all the necessary tools/space to get the job done right. However, I have a really nice build idea in mind for the Core V1, it's perfect for a lan build. The build will be super simple, but elegant. Really looking forward to it and I am putting things on paper right now so by the time the July PDXLAN comes by again I will have something to really show off. I'll definitely make sure to make a system build log here for it as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...