Core V1 Owner's Club

Tt Leo

• 2 weeks later...

Do you carry a cpu cooler that is under 140 mm in height that would fit in the CORE V1?  

Yes, we do, It is called the NiC L31 and that is what we have in there with our V1 picture.

here is the link for you to get more info on it:

http://www.thermaltake.com/Cooler/Air_Cooler_/NiC/C_00002246/NiC_L31/design.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I like this chasis. it is great. I have a suggestion.

You can add a slim line odd by cutting a slot above the 200 mm fan, or give a choice  if someone wants odd then reduce fan size to fit in an odd.

A slim line odd will not take up much space and not obstruct on any other parts. antec isk600 has done this.

Give the buyer a choice of 1) as is  2) with slim line odd  3) choice of side panels 4) you can also make a top panel to hold 200mm fan additional if desired instead of the window.

I hope my ideas are implementable in your design.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received and unpacked mine.  I love the size and the interchangeable panels.  Now, the only thing that would make it better is if I could easily buy replacement panels - in particular I'd REALLY like an option to buy separate plain blank panels.  No vent holes, no window, just formed metal.  That would make it easy for cutting in my own mods and whatnot.  Being able to buy an additional windowed panel, or vented panel would also be nice, but the blank would be my favorite option.  

I just received and unpacked mine.  I love the size and the interchangeable panels.  Now, the only thing that would make it better is if I could easily buy replacement panels - in particular I'd REALLY like an option to buy separate plain blank panels.  No vent holes, no window, just formed metal.  That would make it easy for cutting in my own mods and whatnot.  Being able to buy an additional windowed panel, or vented panel would also be nice, but the blank would be my favorite option.  

The window panel will soon be available

Does the case support a zotac gtx 970 amp extreme? went to a computer store today and they said it might not fit. just wanna confirm it from you guys directly because we don't want to be spending and end up with a problem. hope for a quick response! :)

Hello G_Board,

The cooler on that card is actually quite beefy, it's a 3 slot card with a length of 302mm.

The Core V1 maximum GPU support is 285mm. Have you thought about using the other zotac versions of the GTX 970?

Hello G_Board,

The cooler on that card is actually quite beefy, it's a 3 slot card with a length of 302mm.

The Core V1 maximum GPU support is 285mm. Have you thought about using the other zotac versions of the GTX 970?

Well if only the EVGA GTX970 ftw is available here at our country then that would be a nice alternative... hmmm... imma think about it.

BTW. hope you can post a video on how to build a DIY liquid cooling on V1 :)

Well if only the EVGA GTX970 ftw is available here at our country then that would be a nice alternative... hmmm... imma think about it.

BTW. hope you can post a video on how to build a DIY liquid cooling on V1 :)

Yeh it seems like the card dimensions are perfect with the EVGA FTW :D

·         Height: 4.376in - 111.15mm

·         Length: 9.5in - 241.3mm

·         Width: Dual Slot

• 2 weeks later...