Challanger Pro , Keys broken

Boria Gaming

OK so basicly i was doing regualr work on my keyboard and after few weeks 2 of my keys broke , i can use them but the plastic in them that hold them in the slot broke , so if i press them sometimes it just falls off (Haven't done hard gaming on it , or smashed) keys broken : number 5key (Number pad)

and space bar 

Never pulled any keys just from basic work they broke off 

plesae help me

I love all your items i really wan't to continue buy Tt esports stuff they are really good

but i need this replacement part

Regards

David P 

Guest Tt Josh

I'm located in Israel , And does it have a price to get spare keys or i can get them for free . Because there is no other way getting keys that are for this keyboard. and to rebuy the keyboard is pretty expensive 

Hey David, please contact our customer support at cs1@thermaltake.com and we will have the local to assist you further on the keys. ;)

Guest Tt Josh

@Tt Josh, but is these keys would be free of charge? or i would need to pay for them?

Hey David, our customer support might just  replace or fix the keys for you free or charge, but you will need to send them an email to inquire. :)

Guest Tt Josh

Well. the guy answered me and i'm a bit screwd . My warrenty is over . and i can't come to the store and ask for a quick fix . well that means i'm going to stay with broken keys 

Hey David, did you ask them what if you really want to have the keys changed? You can try to ask that.

I've asked them , they said that i need to go to the shop that i bought and ask for a fix if i have a warranty and they said if i have they should send the keyboard to you to fix or give me a new one , because you don't just send spare keys to the shop! :( .... i dunno maybe the comany can send me 2 new keys? i really don't wan't to go all over this process 

and its really hard to type with broken keys!