Drain it?

inkjunkie

I am upgrading my system....bought a Ryzen 3950x. AMD suggests a minimum 280mm cooler so this gave me an excuse to buy some near stuff. I got a Tower 900 and a Pacific C360 DDC soft tube kit. I am a photographer and have my images broken down to a year a hard drive so I needed a case that holds multiple (5) 3.5" drives. Anyway...was watching TV last night and started thing that at some point I may have to drain the coolant...how does one do so? I looked at several images and none of them showed a drain on the pump/reservoir. 

Thermaltake Pacific C360 DDC Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit Review | bit-tech.net (bit-tech.net)

Check out this review, it covers the lack of a drain valve in the kit, and how they suggest draining without one, I know this is the hard tube kit, but looks the same apart from tube type.

Was just looking at loops myself, too much time on my hands just now due to Shielding!

31 minutes ago, CJM said:

Thermaltake Pacific C360 DDC Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit Review | bit-tech.net (bit-tech.net)

Check out this review, it covers the lack of a drain valve in the kit, and how they suggest draining without one, I know this is the hard tube kit, but looks the same apart from tube type.

Was just looking at loops myself, too much time on my hands just now due to Shielding!

Thanks for the link.  I figured siphoning it was the obvious way (I'm a bit of a gear head and have had to siphon more then one differential). Did some digging and found this

https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/pacific-drain-valve-black.html

so I am guessing I just need to get a "T", a plug and a fitting to hook the "T" to the pump. I really would have liked to go with the hard tube one, I like the way the rigid lines look....which is one of the reasons I am asking about a drain. I have a friend who is REALLY  good at bending brake/fuel lines who has volunteered to bend the lines up for me...he just is out of town until mid February on a snow mobile trip  and I don't want to wait that long. Thanks again for your help.