V250 ARGB Fan Controller Connection

NuR0t1K

Please excuse the noob question but ARGB is new to me.

I have a new TT V250 chassis with the included ARGB fans and controller. I would like to control the lights using Mystic Light (MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon MB) via the jrainbow1 header. However, the TT controller’s motherboard connection has a different pin alignment (looks like just 3-pin), while the jrainbow headers have a 4-pin spread with one pin omitted, so: xxox. 

Neither the chassis nor the MB included any sort of cable to marry these together. Is there a special adapter cable I need to source? 

On 3/18/2021 at 9:26 PM, NuR0t1K said:

Please excuse the noob question but ARGB is new to me.

I have a new TT V250 chassis with the included ARGB fans and controller. I would like to control the lights using Mystic Light (MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon MB) via the jrainbow1 header. However, the TT controller’s motherboard connection has a different pin alignment (looks like just 3-pin), while the jrainbow headers have a 4-pin spread with one pin omitted, so: xxox. 

Neither the chassis nor the MB included any sort of cable to marry these together. Is there a special adapter cable I need to source? 

Hello Hello

thanks for choosing our V250 TG ARGB case

for the motherboard sync, there should've the cable in accessory bag for you to connect the control board and the motherboard.

thanks

11 hours ago, TT James said:

Hello Hello

thanks for choosing our V250 TG ARGB case

for the motherboard sync, there should've the cable in accessory bag for you to connect the control board and the motherboard.

thanks

Hi James,

There was no cable in the bag, just screws and zip ties. Is this a cable I can get through the site?