Pacific Core P5 DP-D5 Plus Distro Plate

Patchnotes

14 hours ago, Patchnotes said:

Does TT even sell the Pacific Core P5 DP-D5 Plus anymore? I cant find it available anywhere.

I'll be honest with you, even before the debacle in the Suez Canal, I'm willing to bet the company was having trouble getting items into markets due to Covid.

There are a lot of parts I want to buy, but can't get either. There are a million of 1 type of case in stores like micro Center but none of anything else. T.T. is really under

represented in a store like that, especially water cooling. Corsair has a hard tube demo system planted on the wall with all the bells and whistles, T.T. is lucky if they have a 360 radiator

A.I.O.

For Thermaltake - 1st this Covid needs to get under control, move that #### Empire State Building blocking the Suez Canal, and get stuff to market!

And vary up what the stores sell. And don't  'end of line' your best case!!!!! (The Core P7 of course).

I do have the P5 and I think I like my P32 D-5 pump/res, but haven't seen the plates in person.

if i'm lucky to ever get my P7, maybe I'll try one.