[UK] Jason Simm

Here is my entry for the Thermaltake Technology Inc 2021 Casemod Invitational season 1,

" Colony "

This custom spaceship  was done  free hand using 18mm mdf for the main base of the spaceship and 12mm for the rest of the mod. For the exterior i used old laptops and pc parts for the detail. Also utalizing the parts from the Core P8 case for the bridge, ssd holders, hard driver holders and the whole mod sits on the Core P8 stand a few inches off the ground giving that flying / floating effect. I added any old stuff i had lying around the house for more detail like Lynx deodorant lids for the guns old Persil liquid lids ect. I 3d printed the rear thrusters, satellite array, vents and rear conduit the TT men where resin printed and hand painted. The ship as 1.3m long by 900 wide and stripe down for easy access to LCS and pc parts, this also makes it easier to transport.

I want to thank all the sponsors for supporting this casemod event and a big thanks to Andy Cheng and Adam Faulkner, along with all my supporters and followers through out the competion. It's been an honour to compete against talented modders and for making it such a great  and freindly event. 

Specs:
Case: TT Core P8
PSU: TT Toughpower GF1 ARGB 850 watt, Gold
MOBO: Asrock B550 Extreme 4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
SSD: Plextor 512gb M9PE NVMe
GPU: Zotac RTX 3060  Twin edge
RAM: 32GB TT Toughram XG

Cooling:
Thermaltake LCS
Pacific DP-100-D5 Plus
Fans: TT Riing Trio 12