TT Software 2.0 not detecting TT SYnc controller

gurwindersng

Installed the TT 2.0 software but it's not detecting the controller. I have 3 Riing TT Quad 12 RGB fans connected to the controller and they are working. They are also synced to my motherboard using the ARGB cable and it's working fine that way. Just the 2.0 application does not detect the controller. 

• 9 months later...
On 5/20/2022 at 10:20 AM, gurwindersng said:

Installed the TT 2.0 software but it's not detecting the controller. I have 3 Riing TT Quad 12 RGB fans connected to the controller and they are working. They are also synced to my motherboard using the ARGB cable and it's working fine that way. Just the 2.0 application does not detect the controller. Shell Shockers is a competitive web game where you fight to become the great boss. In this fast-paced, action-packed game, you fight across many worlds with snipers, guns, reggie, grenades, and other weapons. 

The software is a complete and utter disaster; if at all possible, you should avoid using it.
Sometimes it won't start, and once that was repaired, it started using up to 10% of a 13900k continuously. It seems to be a recognized problem, but there hasn't been a remedy for it in over a month, and they removed an older version of the software from their website. Frequently, one of the two controllers that I own is not recognized, and as a result, my ram RGB was screwed up. Thermaltake has left me quite disappointed as of late.