15 pin SATA power cable and connection

enth_reenthwswsdv122qaw

Hello,

I have GF3 1200W and GF3 1650W PSUs from Thermaltake. I used some third party SATA power cables to power my SATA devices however unfortunately they are damaged.

I'm not sure if the problem is the cable itself or the PSU SATA power output port or the device faulty.

Do you know if if Thermaltake SATA cables are different than standard modular SATA power cables in the market?

Also can it be the PSU SATA power output port problem?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi TT-Jerry,

I have Lian Li Galahad II Trinity Performance 360 AIO cooler and I just want to make sure I'm using the correct SATA cable.  Is it ok to use SATA cables that came with the PSU or do I need a different SATA cable?

Please see attached picture for connection diagram. It only says "conect to 15 pin PSU SATA".

I also could not find original SATA cables of my PSUs in the market. Please could you also let me know where to buy them?

Many thanks for your help.

Capture.JPG

Hi Jerry,

Unfortuantely I cannot reach any Thermaltake authorised dealer or Thermaltake personnel.

I sent a message to Thermaltake contact email - no reply

I contacted local dealer - no reply.

I contacted the seller in Turkey - no help.

Please can you help me to contact the correct person so that I purchase original cables for my 1200W and 1650W PSUs?

Many thanks.