CPU temperature stuck in TT RGB Plus software version 2.1.5

Riadul

My CPU temperature is stuck and not giving real-time data in TT RGB Plus software version 2.1.5. I have tried restarting the software and my PC, but the problem persists. I am using 14700kf intel CPU and msi z 790-p motherboard with thermaltake toughlequid ultra all in one 360.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Raidul, I'm having issues with my screen on the cooler too. I cant even get mine to connect for more than a few seconds. I've contacted TT three times now and not heard anything back from anyone. I've just messaged the retailer i bought it from so hoping they can give advise or return the product. I think it is a crime to buy these products haha! I will definitely not be buying TT again. 

8 hours ago, Mob_J said:

Raidul, I'm having issues with my screen on the cooler too. I cant even get mine to connect for more than a few seconds. I've contacted TT three times now and not heard anything back from anyone. I've just messaged the retailer i bought it from so hoping they can give advise or return the product. I think it is a crime to buy these products haha! I will definitely not be buying TT again. 

Dear Mob_J

What product did you purchase? We need more information to check the problem.

Could you contact our customer service staff to exchange for new products?

Its the Thermaltake TH360 V2 ULTRA ARGB Sync Snow, 360mm All-In-One CPU Hydro Cooler w/ ARGB Lighting with the 2.1 inch screen. The screen doesn't connect to the software at all or for a few seconds at most. I've done every bit of troubleshooting you can suggest already. I've tried to contact TT through general and technical enquiries over a week ago and no reply. Currently talking to the suppliers i bought it off as they actually answer me within a day or two.

I was hoping to hold out for a software update that might fix these issues as id be happy to wait instead of the possibility of removing, sending back and replacing such a vital part of my PC. From what i can gather, the control software is very poor and lots of people experience issues with controlling most TT hardware through TT RGB Plus with very little answers on fixes/future updates.

• 2 weeks later...