POSEIDON Z RGB - Cant save Profile / Macro

imy4ng

since start until now i couldn't save my customs light and macro profiles. Every time i updated keyboard software i have to reset everything again.

When i click Save Profile there is Windows Dialogue showing but when i click save it nothing happen.

It is the same problem as saving customs Macro, it wont let me save at all.

I using Windows 10 64bit version.

Dear Admin,

Thanks but i have installed version 1.4 but the problem is it always show version 1.0.0 in About. I even removed old version and re download the link u provided, after installed it still showing version 1.0.0 ?

It is so weird, any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

I will check with our PM team. You can download all the software from our website: http://www.ttesports.com/Keyboard/201/POSEIDON_Z_RGB_Brown_Switch_Edition_/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.V8Y23vl97RY

Dear Admin,

The link u have given me i have tried both and it still version 1.0.0 nothing new for the program at all and i still have difficulty saving my custom profiles and Macros. 

Capture.png

v14.png

Regards,

Did you push the button on the right top and switch to the gaming mode?

Dear Admin,

Yes. I have been using this keyboard and creating few macros / light profiles. Problem is when there is new software version installation it will remove all my macro script and lighting profiles. So i need to save them before install new version but the program never let me save profile and macro script at all. It will freeze at the saving dialogue windows.

image.jpg

as u can see above i keep spamming the Save button but it never let me save just freeze there. Same problem for saving light profiles. Maybe is the program bugs ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Imy4ng,

Sorry for the late reply. We've asked our engineer testing these problem. Could you follow these steps and see if it can solve the problem:

1. plug out your keyboard

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt eSPORTS\POSEIDON Z RGB and clean all files 

4. restart your computer

5. plug in Keyboard

6. install AP

Hi Imy4ng,

Sorry for the late reply. We've asked our engineer testing these problem. Could you follow these steps and see if it can solve the problem:

1. plug out your keyboard

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt eSPORTS\POSEIDON Z RGB and clean all files 

4. restart your computer

5. plug in Keyboard

6. install AP

Dear Admin,

Thanks i will try it. However may i know what is AP ?

Regards