Project: Green Peace. Thermaltake A71 Chaser LCS feat. TT Bigwater850GT

Erik Bmods

Hey guys. I was asked by thermaltake to do a mod in a case they have had on the market for awhile. The Thermaltake A71 Chaser LCS. They really wanted me to feature the double bay AIO watercooling system that comes with the case. Now me being me I couldn't just do a regular build with the bay res where it normally goes. So doing some custom mods to spruce up the look of the case and AIO. 

Now this isn't your regular AIO like a corsair h100i or something along those lines. This case comes with a fully custom loop with quick disconnects for easy draining. However I am not the biggest fan of quick disconnects. But that is the beauty of this unit. You can fully customize the loop with hard tubing if you like......which I totally intend to do. But I will still be incorporating the whole entire unit because the disconnects are very handy for easy draining and repair if needed. But I will be hiding them as they are not the prettiest things IMO.

Now this isn't the first case that  I would choose if were up to me, but I was pleasantly surprised with the full tower. It is for sure marketed more toward the gamer with its aggressive look (which I like a more subdued look in my cases) than a pretty living room PC. The build quality is crazy the side panles are the strongest steel out of any thermaltake chassis I have built in before. - See more at: http://techcity.tv/forum/discussion/comment/1319#Comment_1319

Hope you enjoy!!

Merry Christmas.

Ezgunna82

IMG_9322_zpsmxjaitw1.png

IMG_9318_zps3zsgv6lv.png

Gpeace%201_zps79ikxhri.jpg

Green%20Peace%202_zpse3dl77ye.jpg

IMG_9321_zpsxq5wb6f4.jpg

IMG_9319_zps3aa4oiiy.jpg