[ CRONOS Riing RGB 7.1] Owners' club

Tt David

CRONOS Riing RGB 7.1

Cronos-Riing_EN.jpg

P/N:HT-CRA-DIECBK-20

The CRONOS Riing RGB 7.1 comes packed with features and latest tech offering up an oversized 50mm state-of-the-art tilting neodymium driver and true RGB engineered with 16.8 million color illumination amongst 8 different lighting effects gives you unparalleled customization options to personalize your own battle colors. It also comes equipped with the latest 7.1 premium virtual surround sound technology to offer the most immersive 3D sound experience to ensure you hear all sounds with pinpoint accuracy for that all-important competitive edge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNr4P-ShS3I

DSC_2787_ye turn red.png

side base_1208.png

side base_1209.png

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Does anyone know how to fix? i bought my cronos riing 7.1 last year and after i plugged it into a friends computer and back into mine the rgb in the headphones has stopped working the dragon logo is illuminated with the proper rgb but the mic and headphones leds are permenatly off and ive tried reinstalling the software and many other things like turning my computer off from the power and unplugging my headset and nothing has fixed the rgb i can still hear out of it as well the rgb just doesnt work.

hi i have another problem of the hardware EQ button. It will stop working after standby few hours. I have to re plugin the USB cable for it to work again. However the +/- Volume and 3D 7.1 button are working fine even after long hours of standby. I am thinking it probably the software issue. Hope that the team could update the software to fix it soon.