Thermaltake XASER III LanFire needs your help

CGA.8086

I bought this pc case , yes i know its old but it is a piece of thermaltake history and art
the first picture shows how the front light should had been and shows a big black box power supply with a switch that goes inside the case

Sadly the case i have did not come with that power supply so im trying to figure out how the front light thing works, as it is some kind of flexible pcb material. First i thought it was going to be just a led but no..the cable has 5 connectors and i have no clue what kind of voltage goes to each nor know which ones are ground

Also my fear is that that thermaltake did some kind of "DC to AC" power supply (because the black box connects to the PC power supply on one end), and feeds the front light on the output side.

can anyone with detailed information share info on how can i power it without the thermaltake power supply?

thermal1.jpg
thermal2.jpg

WOW! this case really brings us back to the old day! what a piece of art. wondering where you found this case.

actually, the black box you mentioned is not a power supply. that is one kind of adapter.

do you have this adapter? if not, unfortunately, you might not be able to light the front panel up.