TT RGB Plus high CPU utilization

ebf2k

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing TT RGB Plus consistently using between 8-25% CPU time, and this is on an i7-9700K. Average is around 15%, so you are not alone with this problem.

I would like to see a resolution to this, otherwise I will be uninstalling it and removing the fans. I am already forced to shut down the App each time I boot up because of the excessive usage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

image.png.2c276ba5a5fe61baf0ab6110b08282c6.png

49 minutes ago, Eyo Sama said:

I'm seeing TT RGB Plus consistently using between 8-25% CPU time, and this is on an i7-9700K. Average is around 15%, so you are not alone with this problem.

I would like to see a resolution to this, otherwise I will be uninstalling it and removing the fans. I am already forced to shut down the App each time I boot up because of the excessive usage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact support@thermaltake.com directly, IF not already done, and hear whats up.

Interestingly your TTRGB ram usage is just half of mine .. I wonder this might be the reason for your CPU drain (maybe page file usage due to low memory?)

BTW, I am on an AMD system

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Eyo Sama said:

I've been waiting for an answer in vain. It's ridiculous to have a utility that is supposed to help you manage heat in your system actually being the highest generator of heat. At this point I've simply been yanking the app out of ram, which is a shame.

The Floe can manage the CPU heat without the software running .... it's mostly for the light effects

• 6 months later...