Commander Keyboard/mouse Freezing

Joshuah

I saw someone else hs this same problem with no fix from Oct 5,

I purchased the Commander combo a coupld weeks ago and the past few days while in the middle of gaming the keyboard ill lock or freeze, mouse as well, nothing unlocks it at all, I have hit every possible combination or controls I can think of, only think that works is manually turning off my pc and losing everything...

Iss this common? do I have to return? I love the seet, but cant keep dealing with this issue, its for gaming & I cant game bc it keeps freezing on me/

Thanks

Yes, I tried the fn + f11 key, when it's working right it will lock and unlock it, but not when it's "frozen" nothing works then, not even the mouse, I would hope it's not defective bc I like it when it works right and idk how I would exchange it bc I had to send in the bar code for a rebate...maybe call microcenter?.

Guest Tt Josh

Yes, I tried the fn + f11 key, when it's working right it will lock and unlock it, but not when it's "frozen" nothing works then, not even the mouse, I would hope it's not defective bc I like it when it works right and idk how I would exchange it bc I had to send in the bar code for a rebate...maybe call microcenter?.

Hi Joshuah, if you're in the states, you can contact our customer support:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)