[Australia] Corey Gregory

On 2/7/2020 at 12:07 PM, riceOtaku said:

Maximus Hero X [Wi-Fi AC]

i7-8700k

Windows 10 64 bit (17763.973)

Thanks so much for your reply! I am really, really hoping to be able to use NeonMaker, and would love to use the white quad fans in my next build!!

Tried NeonMaker v1.0.0, and 1.0.015

Hi riceOtaku,

Sorry for the late reply.

After checking with our software team, the software should be able to run with the hardware you have. 

Just a small reminder, the NeonMaker can only be paired with the Riing Quad Fans, so if you're using the Trio, then it won't work. 

Also it might be because of the controller switch, if you're using two controllers, you would need to set them to different switches. 

With the limited info I have right now, these are the problems I can think of.

However, if the issues has nothing to do with what I explained, could you please let us know the specifics on the problems you encounter with the NeonMaker?

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Tt CCH said:

Hi riceOtaku,

Sorry for the late reply.

After checking with our software team, the software should be able to run with the hardware you have. 

Just a small reminder, the NeonMaker can only be paired with the Riing Quad Fans, so if you're using the Trio, then it won't work. 

Also it might be because of the controller switch, if you're using two controllers, you would need to set them to different switches. 

With the limited info I have right now, these are the problems I can think of.

However, if the issues has nothing to do with what I explained, could you please let us know the specifics on the problems you encounter with the NeonMaker?

Thank you!

Wait, the trio is incompatible? When can I use the trio with NeonMaker, because the trio doesn't play well with TT RGB plus, either. I was hoping NeonMaker would make it so that I can finally configure my fan lighting correctly.

Could you hop over to this thread and send info to the team? There is no software TT makes that lets me configure my 7 fans on 2 controllers. After spending hundreds of dollars on fans, I gotta say, I was expecting to have a more bug-free experience.

1 hour ago, Designs By IFR said:

Been working hard on some lighting effects, geese i love these fans!

2.jpg

Eyyyy Corey at it again with that eye candy!
Personally I am a big fan of IFR's work, I use his channel often to inspire others and show what Thermaltake equipment is capable of. 
I am looking forward to getting my hands on a pack and try them for myself, keep up the good work lads, and goodluck to all the participants!

I like those fans a lot, I want to make a beautiful system with them but I havemt got any money but Im saving up for a new gpu, ram and a cpu cooler because I have a ryzen 2700x with the stock cooler and I have 8gb of corsair vengeance at 3000mhz that I want to upgrade to a thermaltake watercooler, gtx 1060 to rtx 2070 super and trident z rgb 32gb at 3200mhz but if I get these fans for free it would really save me some money because this is also my first pc build ever and its working, Im also going to post in on my YouTube channel: BerkieBYGames not to advertise my channel here but to say that I will use those fans for something special if I got them.

Hey TT,  I'm in the process of building my very first gaming rig. and I've got a few pieces of hardware that could use these fans.

I've chosen to go with a core i9 9900k set up for gaming.  I'm really excited getting all my parts together for my rig and my last purchase actually is the fans... I've yet to find something cool for my setup and I seen these and I love them!