670 posts in this topic

Today is a day of training with the official roster of Myr . I am happy that at last we play together again, and missed dieser .

Thanks to everyone TteSPORTS , MYR

Hello. I'm back with some new results from our romanian Hearhstone team.

(Offline) BluFlame HS Cup #1 - Qualifier #1 - 5-8th place (KevinStar) : http://bluflameevents.challonge.com/bfhscup1_q1

(Online)  ESL Hearthstone 1on1 Open Cup Series #2 Romania - 1st place(thunder99) ; 2nd place(Hathel) http://play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/europe/hearthstone/open/1on1-cup-series-2-romania/rankings/

we are training in esea with peripheral ttesports playing with some friends playing with random people known players

playing with my peripheral TteSports, I only need to play with my Ventus-X

Indeed. I must admit I feel as though the Ventus X is the best mouse that I have used to date.

if Omaar and zhompiraz and played with the mouse ventus-X, and is very satisfied with the mouse, but not used the mouse and I loved the design. :wub:

This week we will have daily workouts, very basic. The next week we gonna have a hard workout, we will be playing on lan, to correct our mistakes.

VentusX is a really good mouse for FPS games. The great advantage it has over other mouse, are the windows that have not to sweat the hands.

11227941_10153629387534994_3667767633203

Tonight is another day of training before our player dieser is come to Guadalajara to be present at the Campus Party Mexico where we represent proudly ttesports brand, myrevenge thank you very much to all