Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Tt eSPORTS SAPHIRA

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

hack2true

hack2true

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

this is so bullshit this mouse is awesome but the scroll wheel #### up it so hard

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

this is so bullshit this mouse is awesome but the scroll wheel #### up it so hard

Hi, please contact our support at rma@thermaltake.com.au and we will have someone to assist you accordingly  :)

VIRU5

VIRU5

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, I've been having issues with my computer and the mouse, ever since i got the mouse i've been getting random blue screens of death, i've installed the CD that came with it, does the firmware come with the CD or nah? cause I didn't realize that you had to install firmware.

I sound like a noob, damnit.

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 441 posts
  • LocationTaiwan
Hi VIRU5,

Could you take some pictures or a video with your questions so that we can ask our PM team?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users