Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Toughpower DPS G Owners Club

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

sharif9991

sharif9991

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationjeddah,SA

Can't wait for the competition to catch and offer something like this in a reasonable price and gets mainstream  

too bad this wasn't released few months before when i needed a new PSU 

• Tt Andy likes this
                       || Case: Thermaltake M5 || MB: ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO || CPU:AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition || Graphics card: Radeon HD 4870 1 GB ||   
            || RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3 Triple mixed channel  ||  Storage: 1TB WD+500gb WD HDD|| Monitor: Sony Tv 32 inch || Sound card Xonar DG || PSU CX600M ||

Tt Vincent

Tt Vincent

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 43 posts

A glance at the new Toughpower DPS G digital power supply inside.

Attached Images

• 10888540_10152477986430895_7428925345222428469_n.jpg

Tt Vincent

Tt Vincent

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 43 posts

More picture on Toughpower DPS G digital power supply.

Attached Images

• 10984301_10152568064240895_1146503480027888125_n.jpg

Tt Vincent

Tt Vincent

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 43 posts

Powered by Toughpower DPS G digital power supply.

1391743_10204864553226379_6780427341635699384_n.jpg

StaticFX

StaticFX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

a lot of the sleeving needed has been done

8WtClxQ.jpg?1

mF48oF7.jpg?1

although, I hope i didnt screw up the sata cable lol

Tt Vincent

Tt Vincent

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 43 posts

Hi StaticFX,

That is really cool. If you don’t mind, can you possibly share with us how you make the sleeved cables?

Thanks a lot :)

Ebo

Ebo

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I just bourght the 1050 watt for my system, and Im happy about it, so far.

I7-5820K, MSI X99S gaming 7, 24GB DDR4 2400Mhz Crucial ram, Crucial MX100 512GB SSD, Seagate 512GB hybrid disk, 1.5GB WD black caviar. Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x OC, Thermaltake DPS G 1050 watt PSU.

StaticFX

StaticFX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Hi StaticFX,

That is really cool. If you don’t mind, can you possibly share with us how you make the sleeved cables?

Thanks a lot :)

its not hard.

I purchased paracord (its super cheap on ebay)

Remove ONE wire at a time.. using either a staple or tiny screwdriver (VERY tiny) or an actual pin remover, you pop a pin from one end, peel the wire off the flat cable, then remove the pin from the other end. cut the paracord almost as long about 1/2 down each pin. Tape one pin up (so it doesnt catch).. slide it through, remove the tape.. Now the fun part. hold the cord half way up one pin, then pinch/slide your fingers along the entire length (stretching/smoothing) of the cord. Make sure that both ends cover where the wire attaches to the pin, but not the actual pin. Using a lighter, slightly melt the end then quickly roll in your fingers to smush/pinch the end tight... (yes its a bit hot! lol)

smooth it again and repeat the other end. Now, re-insert the wire in the spot you removed it.. and do the next wire. Its time consuming, but the result looks great.

Now, on another note!

@Thermaltake... you need to change something on the PSU side of the 24pin plug. I was easily able to put the top plug in upside down (it was dark! lol) causing the clip to snap to the side. You need to make the plug really only fit in one way because it took me a few minutes to realize what happened and why my pc would not start!

darwisywong

darwisywong

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, i just bought a ToughPower DPS G RGB 850W.

I unable to run the DPSapp.

Always ask for install the Adobe flash player. But i'm already install the flash player.

I'm currently using Windows 7 64bit.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 73 posts

Hi, i just bought a ToughPower DPS G RGB 850W.

I unable to run the DPSapp.

Always ask for install the Adobe flash player. But i'm already install the flash player.

I'm currently using Windows 7 64bit.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

hi,

if you downloaded and installed the Adobe Flash Player through the browser, such as Chrome and Firefox, it might be considered as a plugin in the browser, which not allow the DPS G PC App to access flash player.

So i would like to ask you to install the Adobe Flash Player with IE.

here is the link:

https://get.adobe.co...layer/?fpchrome

• darwisywong likes this

darwisywong

darwisywong

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hi,

if you downloaded and installed the Adobe Flash Player through the browser, such as Chrome and Firefox, it might be considered as a plugin in the browser, which not allow the DPS G PC App to access flash player.

So i would like to ask you to install the Adobe Flash Player with IE.

here is the link:

https://get.adobe.co...layer/?fpchrome

Thanks Denny! Its work!!! Thanks so much!

Gaming4Evolved

Gaming4Evolved

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi guys! i bought 2 days ago the new Thermaltake Toughpower DPS  RGB 750W from Amazon. I assembled all cable very easy  in chassis, the psu work fine but the problem is the RGB LEDs from FAN.. not working, i have installed the latest versione of DPSApp Software version 2.4.2, when i select the rgb control in app not working on/off or changed the color,brightness not work... What could be the problem? Thanks, wait for reply.

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 73 posts

Hi guys! i bought 2 days ago the new Thermaltake Toughpower DPS  RGB 750W from Amazon. I assembled all cable very easy  in chassis, the psu work fine but the problem is the RGB LEDs from FAN.. not working, i have installed the latest versione of DPSApp Software version 2.4.2, when i select the rgb control in app not working on/off or changed the color,brightness not work... What could be the problem? Thanks, wait for reply.

Hi,

Can you check if your system has installed C++ Redistributable package?

https://www.microsof...s.aspx?id=48145

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users