Jump to content
  • Forum Statistics

    Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member

Rob "Deblow" Deluce

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Rob "Deblow" Deluce last won the day on April 28 2020

Rob "Deblow" Deluce had the most liked content!

About Rob "Deblow" Deluce

  • Rank
    Experienced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Black panther build using methods I have used in the past and something a bit new, clay. Using clay, vinyl, paints, lighting, Plexiglas, 3D prints and reusing most of the case parts and keeping the main selling point of the case for me, the glass. You can follow me on the pages below for other updates and news. https://www.instagram.com/megadeblow/ https://www.facebook.com/megadeblow/ https://www.youtube.com/megadeblow Build log - CPU - AMD ryzen 2700 HD - Plextor M9Pe NVMe SSD RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 MB - ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR V
  2. The design is my take on the style of gantry that Tony Stark uses in the Iron Man movies to suit up, with this design the robotic arms look to be building and installing components, using this idea helps put focus on the components that's used to make this gaming PC and also keep the cases original shape and layout. Working with wood, paints, glass, plastics, 3d printing, airbrushing, wrapping and so on, so basically a bit of everything i have worked with in past builds, aside from clay. GPU - Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders Sound - Creative Labs Sound Blaster AE-9 RAM - Thermalta
  3. Ok the wait is over! I will now spam you with the final photos, hope its been worth the wait.
  4. Been full speed ahead this past week, the build is complete but I have some progress photos to get uploaded before I work on the finals for you guys. Both sides have the same custom made fan covers, made as part of the structure. They was also given the same paint treatment as the other main parts, so lots of work involved to get the perfect finish. The waterblock arrived recently, as this was the last part I was waiting for it made my day once the loop was completed I could make some covers and tidy-up the inside of the c
  5. The last time you will have seen the base the black base-coat was down, then I sanded, sanded and sanded, possibly 2 or 3 days spent sanding the base and the arms. every layer of paint has to be perfect or the end result will be ####. Once all that hard work was done I stayed in the shed as the weather had dropped to -1c in the paint tent, so I got myself a new heater and continued with the gloss top coat, this was done in 3 stages to ensure it had a nice thick coat to make it super resistant to possible bangs and scratched should this end up at a show. Although I had m
  6. Very happy to be using the Nvidia RTX 2080 in JARVIS, this will be obviously be watercooled to make use of all my Tt cooling Prior to the GPU arriving I did a test on all the lighting and other components, problems with the MB so I bought another. Should be good to go now, only the GPU to be added in to the loop along with some internal panels to cover the wires and other parts I want hidden to help keep it clean looking.
  7. The edge panels for the lv20 case are very easy to remove making it easier for me to paint, sanded down the original plastic, primed and a basecoat of black before quickly adding some clear on the top. This finish looks great as is, but once its hard and been sanded you get a very smooth finish that's even better to see in person. after some sanding prior to buffing Once buffed they look great, even as gloss black but im wanting to go with a dark chrome with the dark chrome they really help the centre panel pop.
  8. New design for the top of the case with the added keyboard, case stripped and modded a bit to allow for all the lighting another other things. Black primer now completed on all the parts, base black in progress and will be followed by the other paints asap.
  9. It's full steam ahead now all my parts are/have confirmed/arrived. This is the 3rd primer getting put down on the main frame for JARVIS, the first was MDF/wood sealers then grey primers and now the black primer, this will all be sanded down for the 3rd time, followed by a black base (mat), some gloss on top of that, then silvers and chromes. Link to FB Video -
  10. The fan covers for both the sides are now printed and most the pre work completed. Some more filling and sanding needed but they will soon be ready for the base colours and top coats. Doing the paint right, using high quality car paints for the bulk of the build, some parts will have some airbrush work on top of the main paint. Some more parts for the build have arrived, x2 pacific r22 reservoirs. Unfortunately the water cooling might look a little overkill for the build due to problems getting hold of a GPU waterblock, so I might redu
  11. Here's some photos showing the arms im still working on sanding, can't wait to be done sanding as my arms and fingers hurt bad The arms are very big fully extended but will fit nicely in place once bent to the correct angles needed for the parts they will be holding. The wood filling is also nearly done and I will be priming the arms soon, had a spot of bad weather so I have invested in a rather large tent to use as a temporary paint shop. Some of the 3D prints need filling also, a couple of my first ones didn't go to plan but I improved a
  12. This is all over the net and not one mention that you stole the whole thing from me, (but did a worse job) i helped you and you and this is how you act. Shame on you! You give modders a bad name.
  • Create New...