Thermaltake DPS G App2.0 Smart Software

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thermaltake DPS G App2.0 Smart Software   As an enhancement of the previous DPS App, DPS G App 2.0 enables users of Toughpower DPS G PSUs to digitally monitor key parameters of the CPU and VGA, incl

Hello,  Thanks for downloading our software. The "Sign Up" button was planned to connect with a website, but it’s still under construction. We will announce the website once it’s done and we ap

If they don't get this stuff fixed by the end of this year I will selling mt Tt 750 DPS-G. I payed a premium price for the extra features and they don't work right so screw I'll buy a Power supply tha

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello,

I had the same problem with the "Could not set up a connection with power supply." I ran through all the trouble shooting suggestions like try all the usb headers, try the external usb back ports, try resetting the BIOS. None of those worked for me. What did work was flashing the BIOS and also checking the box marked "Clear DMI data Pool". Since I have done that there have been no issues.

CaptureBIOS.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

This blog is from 2019 now it's may2020. Just bought 850 one , installed and same issue. Good thing is my psu is sync with motherboard. So im gonna just uninstall this stupid app. That popping up every time I start the computer.  One more time TT fails to satisfy customers. 

And yes we don't wanna send that guy email about it. How about you fix the #### #### issue.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:13 PM, Ashifur_Malia said:

This blog is from 2019 now it's may2020. Just bought 850 one , installed and same issue. Good thing is my psu is sync with motherboard. So im gonna just uninstall this stupid app. That popping up every time I start the computer.  One more time TT fails to satisfy customers. 

And yes we don't wanna send that guy email about it. How about you fix the #### #### issue.

Hi sir

Could you help to provide your PSU product name?

We will help to solve your issue ASAP, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/12/2020 at 5:55 PM, tahl said:

Suddenly, without any prerequisites, the same problem. Why the application does not have any log, trace files to this day? How can you debug something that has no logging? The email was not answered.

PSU_warning.jpg

psu_info.jpg

Hi sir

You can check your log in SPM website as below link

https://dps.thermaltake.com/en/spm

If still issue, please contact me, thank you.

jeff.wu@thermaltake.com.tw