Riing quad spin but no RGB

Prathamesh Labhade

Hi,

I have connected my ring quads as pre the manual but when I start my pc there are lights the fans only spin. The Tt riing software also doesn't show the connector i get an error code h_0x0001. Btw is there any default for these fans? Means if I don't want connect the controller to the MB... 

Please thermaltake stop using the stupid molex power 

4 Riing Quad fans are connected to the controller. No other Tt products are connected to the controller.  The fans are connected to controller from port 1 to 4. USB cable from the controller is connected to my motherboard header. The power cable of the controller is connected using molex cable which came with my power supply.

ok, then may i know your system config, like CPU, MB, OS version, tt rgb plus version, photos of how you connection controller and 4 pin cable,

also, can you check " device manager" in windows, see if USB device shows fail or error?

that will be two issues, first is fans not light up, 2nd is controller error code " cant not find controller"

Yeah hi, a few months back I bought the flo ring 360 water cooler had no issues. But as I have the 011 dynamic case I wanted to populate all the fan mounts(my 3 bottom are Corsair). so I went to micro-center and picked up the Thermaltake pure plus 12 fans. Keep in mind now I have 2 thermal take controllers. Initially I booted up my computer and the flo ring fans fired up as usual but the pure plus 12 rings had no rgb came to these forums looking for an answer and found a video on how to daisy chain.... same thing no rgb on the pure plus fans. Tried messing around with the configuration but now I have the error code (H_0x0001) could not find fan controller. I have it so now 4/6 fans lit up but still the error code and 2 fans with out rgb. I have the aorus b450 mother board if that helps. Anyone have any ideas? 

On 8/27/2020 at 12:40 PM, Prathamesh Labhade said:

Using 

TT RGB PLUS software V1.3.7

Hi,

We have been working on this issue for a month, it seems that Windows 10 2004 update causes certain USB devices incompatibility, which means OS is failed to detect our control, normally you may see "USB device error" if you go to Device manager in Windows .

Please update your BIOS, and uninstall your USB device (our controller) in device manager then restart your PC.  

On 8/28/2020 at 9:36 AM, FlavA said:

Yeah hi, a few months back I bought the flo ring 360 water cooler had no issues. But as I have the 011 dynamic case I wanted to populate all the fan mounts(my 3 bottom are Corsair). so I went to micro-center and picked up the Thermaltake pure plus 12 fans. Keep in mind now I have 2 thermal take controllers. Initially I booted up my computer and the flo ring fans fired up as usual but the pure plus 12 rings had no rgb came to these forums looking for an answer and found a video on how to daisy chain.... same thing no rgb on the pure plus fans. Tried messing around with the configuration but now I have the error code (H_0x0001) could not find fan controller. I have it so now 4/6 fans lit up but still the error code and 2 fans with out rgb. I have the aorus b450 mother board if that helps. Anyone have any ideas? 

Hi,

What version of Windows do you have?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I had the wrong controller for the riing quad fans in the box! After being sent a new controller and cables all the errors I was previously getting have been fixed however now only the fan plugged into number one position on the controller connects to the software. I have tried all the fans in every position it is the only one that works. 

So I have an open air case with only one controllable fan with the other one staying in default rainbow setting. looks great 👎 

I have since tried to make contact to get this issue sorted out but I believe thermaltake have just wiped their hands from this as I already have been sent a new controller.  Is this a simple fix? Am I doing something wrong here? who would know I am getting no communication. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...