VENTUS R Optical Gaming Mouse Owner's Club

Tt David

In firmware 1.10 new update I leave the LOD in the medium low or high?

Well "some" players like to have a high LOD so they can still track while lifting the mouse, "MOST" players like a really low LOD so as soon as they take the mouse off the mousepad to reposition it, it stops tracking until you put it back down. For me having it extremely low is best on any mouse.

But with this mouse specifically it has a bug where if you are hovering the mouse and its tracking at all it will lag and jump so set it all the way low and hope it doesn't track at all on your lifts/swipes/etc until they fix the issue, then you can set it how you want.

Bem, "alguns" jogadores gostam de ter um alto LOD para que eles ainda possam acompanhar ao levantar o mouse, "MOST" jogadores como um LOD muito baixo, logo que tirar o mouse do mouse para reposicioná-lo, ele pára de rastreamento até que você Colocá-lo de volta para baixo. Para mim tê-lo extremamente baixo é melhor em qualquer mouse.

Mas com este rato especificamente tem um erro onde se você estiver pairando o rato e seu seguimento em tudo ele retardará e saltará assim que ajustou-o toda a maneira baixa e espera que não segue em tudo em seus elevadores / swipes / etc até Eles corrigem o problema, então você pode configurá-lo como quiser.

How do I go back to firmware 1.08 ?

I'm starting to think the bug isn't a bug at all and there's something inside the mouse affecting the sensor because when the LOD is all the way low it doesn't jump when lifting and such its only if you can get it to hover just a bit so the sensor isn't being able to work fully.. Possibly they put a stamp or tape on the back of the sensor and when removed it might fix the problem.. can a engineer test this theory?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having some issues that started out of nowhere, i cant use all 5 of my profiles, they are bugging, right now when i click "profile 2, 3 or 4" it goes to profile 5, so only profile 1 and 5 are working, and it changed, a week ago was only profile 2 that were working, whats going on?

Sorry haven't posted in awhile, I want to let you know after buying a bunch of 3310 mice, It isn't the ventus r that's an issue its the 3310 sensor in general has this bug.. It's very hard to notice in mice with low LOD like for example Zowie's line of mice. But in other 3310's it's very easy to tell.. the firmware of 1.10 fixes all the click issues with this mouse and the newer software allows you to adjust the LOD to all the way low.. Therefor making it as good as it's going to get. Hopefully knowing this will give you peace of mind

This mouse is a very good mouse, very comfortable, perfect with the new updates. Nice crisp clicks, Thank you guys for making it and even more thanks to everyone behind updating the firmware,software, etc.. david as well.

Sorry haven't posted in awhile, I want to let you know after buying a bunch of 3310 mice, It isn't the ventus r that's an issue its the 3310 sensor in general has this bug.. It's very hard to notice in mice with low LOD like for example Zowie's line of mice. But in other 3310's it's very easy to tell.. the firmware of 1.10 fixes all the click issues with this mouse and the newer software allows you to adjust the LOD to all the way low.. Therefor making it as good as it's going to get. Hopefully knowing this will give you peace of mind

This mouse is a very good mouse, very comfortable, perfect with the new updates. Nice crisp clicks, Thank you guys for making it and even more thanks to everyone behind updating the firmware,software, etc.. david as well.

Thanks for your feedback :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Tt David changed the title to VENTUS R Optical Gaming Mouse Owner's Club
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

I just bought this mouse, I was making a review on it. I have no problems with the LOD. I know this sensor has high LOD behavior, same thing happen with the Fnatic Flick G1.

However, I HAVE A PROBLEM: Macros are NOT WORKING on Profiles 2, 3, 4, 5. At profile 1 I can assign macros on the programable buttons, software shows in the label the macro is set, and is working. On the other profiles, I can't assign macros on the buttons, software doesn't show anything after assign the macro.

The software is updated: 2.0009, also the firmware: 1.10. (firmware was updated at the first run of the tteSports Command Center)

I test and review the Ventus Z, is working perfect without any issue. I love what you did with the Ventus R, is a great mouse. I hope you can help me to fix this problem, and take advantage of his full potiential.

I will fix with a new firmware?

Thanks for your support.

P.S. I record a video showing the issue: 

assign

• 4 months later...

Hi guys , like a owner of ASUS SICA for 9 months aprox , and LOGITECH G PRO just for 2 months, this TT ESPORTS VENTUS  R (use one week ago)  is the best mouse i used for my hand, thanks a lot , i just play starcraft 2 , cs go , and some MOBA games , and i can confirm is amazing , sensor 3310 (i prefer this than 3366 g pro ), buttons feel , size dimentions for my hands  ,scroll buttom ,rubbered sides , weight , thanks a lot THERMALTAKE TT ESPORTS