Core P5. Complete 3D model in solidworks

Stephanisk

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Core P5 case and i will be modding this case heavily, so first job was to make a highly accurate model of the case. So i did and i wanted to share this with everyone who feels like building a core P5 mod.

post-105360-0-25523000-1475617718_thumb.jpg

I uploaded the files to Grabcad as here i am limited, but you can find it right here:

https://grabcad.com/library/thermaltake-core-p5-2

I have worked a serious amount of hours on this model, so please if you use it and you write about it, please mention me somewhere, that would be highly appreciate.

If you are going to use the model for milling on CNC than just check the alignment of holes of the pieces you already installed. I am quite confident i didnt miss something but you never know, i will be using this model anyhow to put it directly onto my CNC router.

I will be adding a complete build log as i progress, cause now i can finally start building a real mod, the hard hours of  design are over :)

Have fun with it.  Regards,

Stephane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is 3D printed? If so, that's insane. I don't know much about it and so I don't understand the acronyms or word contractions.

Man, if that is what it is, then maybe I could get the side panels made for the Core P7 since it seems like it will never be for sale again!

Putting the P7 out of production would be a bad move, imo, as no one makes a case like that, it separated T.T. from others companies chassis wise.

Great job, original poster!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Core P5 is a computer case designed for building custom PC systems. It is a wall-mounted case that allows users to show off their hardware and provides ample space for components, cooling, and cable management.

The Core P5 can be modeled in 3D using a software such as SolidWorks, which is a popular 3D CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software used for product design and engineering. Modeling the Core P5 in SolidWorks would involve creating a 3D representation of the case, including all its components and features, such as the front and rear panels, the side panels, the mounting brackets, and any other relevant details.

To model the Core P5 in SolidWorks, you would start by creating basic shapes and profiles for each component using the software's modeling tools. Then, you would use assembly modeling techniques to bring all the components together into a single 3D model, taking into account the relationships between the components and the overall size and shape of the case.

Once the model is complete, you can then use SolidWorks' visualization and rendering tools to create high-quality images and animations of the Core P5. This can be useful for creating marketing materials, presenting the design to stakeholders, or simply getting a better understanding of the case's form and function.

Overall, modeling the Core P5 in SolidWorks is a great way to create a detailed and accurate 3D representation of the case. This can be a useful tool for product design and development, and can also provide valuable insights into the design and manufacturing process.

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2023 at 5:49 PM, Talha222 said:

Core P5 is a computer case designed for building custom PC systems. It is a wall-mounted case that allows users to show off their hardware and provides ample space for components, cooling, and cable management.

The Core P5 can be modeled in 3D using a software such as SolidWorks, which is a popular 3D CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software used for product design and engineering. Modeling the Core P5 in SolidWorks would involve creating a 3D representation of the case, including all its components and features, such as the front and rear panels, the side panels, the mounting brackets, and any other relevant details.

To model the Core P5 in SolidWorks, you would start by creating basic shapes and profiles for each component using the software's modeling tools. Then, you would use assembly modeling techniques to bring all the components together into a single 3D model, taking into account the relationships between the components and the overall size and shape of the case.

Once the model is complete, you can then use SolidWorks' visualization and rendering tools to create high-quality images and animations of the Core P5. This can be useful for creating marketing materials, presenting the design to stakeholders, or simply getting a better understanding of the case's form and function.

Overall, modeling the Core P5 in SolidWorks is a great way to create a detailed and accurate 3D representation of the case. This can be a useful tool for product design and development, and can also provide valuable insights into the design and manufacturing process.

On 10/5/2016 at 3:19 AM, Stephanisk said:

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Core P5 case and i will be modding this case heavily, so first job was to make a highly accurate model of the case. So i did and i wanted to share this with everyone who feels like building a core P5 mod.

I uploaded the files to Grabcad as here i am limited, but you can find it right here:

I have worked a serious amount of hours on this model, so please if you use it and you write about it, please mention me somewhere, that would be highly appreciate.

If you are going to use the model for milling on CNC than just check the alignment of holes of the pieces you already installed. I am quite confident i didnt miss something but you never know, i will be using this model anyhow to put it directly onto my CNC router.

I will be adding a complete build log as i progress, cause now i can finally start building a real mod, the hard hours of  design are over :)

Stephane

This is really too good cabinet,i have this type of not like same.

• 7 months later...
On 10/5/2016 at 3:19 AM, Stephanisk said:

Hi everyone,

Stephane

I was owning this one for a while. After that, I bought Thermaltake core P7. And I think this is the best option overall. 

• 2 weeks later...

When sharing your model, ensure that you include clear instructions, any necessary disclaimers, and information on how others can give feedback or contribute to the project. This will make your contribution more accessible and valuable to the modding community. Additionally, consider licensing your model appropriately to protect your work and specify how others can use it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 5:49 PM, Talha222 said:

Thanks for provide best answer.

• 2 weeks later...

This project encompasses the comprehensive creation of a detailed 3D model within SolidWorks, meticulously crafted to meet exacting standards. Leveraging the powerful tools and functionalities of SolidWorks, this model of the Core P5 is designed to be precise, accurate, and thoroughly comprehensive. Every element, from intricate details to overall structure, is meticulously addressed, ensuring a faithful representation. This undertaking involves an intricate process of conceptualization, precise measurements, and diligent execution to deliver a final model that adheres to professional benchmarks. The goal is to produce a comprehensive and top-tier 3D model that meets or exceeds expectations while showcasing the capabilities and proficiency in SolidWorks.

• 2 months later...