Riing plus RGB software causes system crash.

Hanson

I tried install and reinstall for like 20 times the software cannot recognize the fans and causes my system to crash. Can I return it and have my money back?

I trusted your brand coz i am using your psu and your case. But your fans are fail. So fail. I even download the mobile software and it also fail. I really don't know what to say. I spend 2 days checking my system and everything and realize it's the fans. The fans and the leds are working but I cannot control the speed and the lighting. Might be a faulty control unit or something.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2017 at 6:18 AM, Hanson said:

I tried install and reinstall for like 20 times the software cannot recognize the fans and causes my system to crash. Can I return it and have my money back?
I trusted your brand coz i am using your psu and your case. But your fans are fail. So fail. I even download the mobile software and it also fail. I really don't know what to say. I spend 2 days checking my system and everything and realize it's the fans. The fans and the leds are working but I cannot control the speed and the lighting. Might be a faulty control unit or something.

Hi Hansen,

Just trying to spread the word, but if you have a Ryzen system that's the reason the software isn't working. Waiting on a hotfix from thermaltake. Alternatively you should be able to get a full refund from thermaltake.