Thermaltake Toughpower RGB 1500W 80+ Titanium Fully Modular Power Supply Sleeved cable questions?

Digital_Fuzion

Hello everyone,

I'm Digital_Fuzion nice to meet you all.

I just purchased a Thermaltake Toughpower RGB 1500W 80+ Titanium Fully Modular Power Supply. I do not like the mustard and ketchup modular power sleeved supply cables. I want to go all black sleeved modular cabling. Does Thermaltake offer an all black modular cable kit for the power supply?

71TmcSvNefL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for the response. I did order the extension cables color: Black and blue. However I really do not like the original red, yellow and black sleeved cabling that comes with the PSU. While I love the power supply. I have to ask if the power supply's cables are specific for this model? Can I use a universal 3rd Party PSU sleeved cable set? If the connections on the PSU directly are standard then it won't matter if you choose to use black or blue or red. I'm trying to match my system case color scheme. I want the aesthetic to match. With the stock Thermaltake sleeved cables. I can't match anything. I also saw some off grey, red and blue Thermaltake PSU cables AC-009-CNONAN-PG individually sleeved 20+4Pin ATX Cables online that look like the picture attachment I included. Would something like that work running from the PSU to the Thermaltake extension cables? What will it take for me to change out the stock cables? Perhaps custom cables made to order from online? What can I do? I'm into case aesthetics and matching all over the case from the PSU to the RGB.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

• 3 years later...