Floe Riing 360 Premium RGB not working on Pump Head

krisbkreeme

hey guys, i wrote my german local support directly.. got a replacement in few days. perfect support since direct country support. i mailed and about 1.5h got a answer. short telephoned. few days after problem solved. very very goood support!!! thxs for that. everything is working fine.

Except u know -> harmonize ur software. 4 apps installed (RAM, fans/AIO, power-supply, headset-stand). Unacceptable (and errors within single apps)!!! great hardware and software suxxx !!!  but i love u !!

additional software independend from thermaltake for light support: mainboard and graficcard, keyboard, mouse, soundbar, mousepad. I hate non-ionteroperability so much !! 

• 5 months later...

I purchased the Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition CPU Cooler (W158-PL12SW-A) back in Oct 2019, and a month ago the LEDs on the CPU pump head also finally gave out.  Seeing as how this only has a 1 year warranty am I out of luck, or can I get this fixed?

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if there are any replies to this thread still... I purchased my AIO cooler about 2 years ago and the RGB on the block head worked for about 2 weeks and then shutoff and I have not been able to get them to turn back on at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 10:22 PM, krisbkreeme said:

Nevermind, still broken. Sometimes it turns on, sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time when it does turn on, I can't change the colors. It's just whatever it was last time. Was hoping the TT software update would fix it, but no dice. Getting frustrated, cause as silly as it sounds, I spent the extra $$ over the corsiar one in hopes that the RGB would be better. So far, they're not. 

same problem with i contact the seller he talled me that the rgb led is broken 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...