Hey Thermalmike or Thermaltake Support Checke this out

Belezeebub

I tried to PM thermalmake he can't accept PM's directly.

I have tried different versions of the TT software 

I am about ready to throw all this Thermaltake stuff in the trash and start over, I have spent the last three days reading the forums and I am not alone with the issues I am having.

(TT Controller 1) 3x  Thermaltake PurePlus 12 fans

(TT Controller 2) 2x Thermaltake PurePlus 12 fans

(TT Controller 3) 2x Thermaltake PurePlus 14 fans

(TT Controller 4) 2x Thermaltake pacific PR22-D5 pumps (not installed not even opened so I can try and get my money back)

(TT Controller 5) 3x Thermaltake Pacific Lumi Plus strips no chaining all using a port on the controller

TTC1  and TTC2 Controllers are plugged into a MB header using the TT supplied cable. the rest are daisy chained using the TT supplied cables.

Thermal Take The Tower 900 currently making up custom cables and was going to move my system over now I don't even want the name Thermaltake anywhere near my desk.

Issue #1

Every time my computer goes into Power save when I wake it up all my fans are reset to default I have to close the TT app and reopen it, post on the forums say "that is the way the app works' funny my motherboard doesn't do this, my Aquacomputer Farbwerk didn't do this and my old CoolerMaster R4-120R-203-R1 didn't do this. I dropped well over 800 bucks into Thermaltake RGB gear for this build and it doesn't even work correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJAXygTkBKI

Issue #2

I want TTC 1,2,3 and 4 to be Cross Red, I want TTC #5 to be temp simple and something I have done with other RGB systems, when I try to do this on the Thermaltake I can set TTC 1,2,3,4 to cross red once I sent any controller to be temp all of the RGB switches to temp as soon as I hit save.

https://youtu.be/xdFwgTE3Y3c

(my System) 

MSI X299 , 9900X, 32G Corsair ddr4 and a 1080ti Hydro Copper 

Okay I am done... sent the pumps back got a refund coming

I have 

Thermaltake Pacific Lumi Plus 16.8 Million Colors Magnetic LED Strip 3 Pack CL-O014-PL00SW-A Paid $46.99 
Thermaltake Pure Plus 14 RGB TT Premium Edition 140mm Software Enabled Circular 9 Controllable LEDs RGB PWM Case Radiator Fan 3-Pack CL-F064-PL14SW-A Paid $69.99
2x Thermaltake Pure Plus 12 RGB TT Premium Edition 120mm LEDs RGB PWM Case Radiator Fan 3Pack, TT RGB PLUS Software, CL-F063-PL12SW-A Paid $58.15 Each

(I did pull the protective cover off the Strips they didn't stick so I used the magnets)

Make me an offer I'll post them on eBay as Buy it now (give me a weekend to remove them and install the new CoolerMaster fans I purchased) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing a Tower 900 build "White Witch" and am trying to figure all of this out. I did the plus fittings, pumps, etc. and the few hairs I have left are in severe peril. I do feel your pain my friend. I hope I don't have to go the same route...  I hope your build goes better, as the case has so much potential..

• 2 weeks later...

You're lucky that you can get a refund for some of them, If I can I would get rid of all the thermaltake fans "I have 12 in my chassis" and go for any cheap Chinese brand > make up any issue > get support > send a screenshot to thermaltake to show them how trashy none existent their support is ^^

But in reality I would go for a respectable brand that has a department for customer service ^^