All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Greetings, I am nearly finished acquiring the parts for my new build. I won't bore you with all the details, but get right to the point. I want to use the Barrow TTP90-SDB Waterway along with a 480mm radiator. I had already ordered the Thermaltake 64mm radiator, and didn't give a thought to possible differences in width of the various radiators out there. Well, I just received the waterway, and it is clear that the Tt radiator is too wide to be accommodated in the manner prescribed by Barrow. Looking at the Barrow schematics, and checking the width of the Barrow radiators (which, of course, are the radiators recommended by Barrow), I find that the two radiators are different in width by 2-3 mm... and this appears to be enough to cause a problem. I'm not going to send back the waterway (which I was amazed that I received in exactly 7 days -- Hong Kong -> Phoenix -- Wow!), so I need to explore alternatives. Unfortunately, Barrow doesn't produce (as far as I could find) a 480mm radiator (360mm is max), so that alternative is out. I could shift the Tt radiator over by 4-5mm, but that's going to involve some drilling in the Case and/or the waterway, which I am loathe to do. I could introduce some spacers (25mm-35mm tall?) between the waterway and the radiator. Even that might still be a problem, as I'm not sure that 16mm hard tubing will pass by the radiator even if I created space to accommodate the fittings. I need to get out my calipers and make some precise measurements on this possibility before I embrace it or rule it out. Anyway... Has anyone else done a build with the Core P90 + Barrow TTP90-SDB + 480mm radiator? Thanks, - s.west
  3. Today
  4. Yes now you can install third party appstores with jailbreaking...for that just install GetAPK Market App Download
  5. This week I made the the custom motherboard tray with built in res, I used 10mm acrylic to do this. the start of the motherboard tray. Making the motherboard res. Test fit with the motherboard. Need to add the custom o-rings Wanted to see what the water manifold would look like with some water in. I will be down I64 this weekend so this is where I will stop for this week. You can see its starting to take shape. next post we should have the cables the covers and the tubes ran.
  6. This is an issue for me as well as the software works for a little while and then it freezes. In order to get it working again I have to close the software via task manager for it to start working again. However, the LEDs just freeze again after some time passes. I am hoping that Thermaltake has a solution for this soon as I would rather not have to buy different fans to get the look I want.
  7. I am often to blogging and i actually appreciate your site content. Your content has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and keep checking for new data. phen375 price Great weblog right here! after reading, i decide to buy a sleeping bag ASAP pure forskolin extract where to buy
  8. hello! my mouse IRIS RGB but software doesn't working. Please help me! (WIN 10 64-BIT)
  9. So what's your opinion about Cronos? Can you give a review please or I already missed it (sorry if I did) ? I tried to find some relevant info at different travel forums , but didn't find anything concrete.
  10. Looking for a budget Bathroom Renovations Service in Brisbane? Aquatic Bathrooms is a one-stop solution & hassle-free way to renovate a bathroom. It is specializing in complete bathroom renovations
  11. hello! my mouse IRIS RGB but software doesn't working. Please help me! (WIN 10 64-BIT)
  12. I downloaded the software, but it won't. It turns on and off immediately, even though I have to run in all compatibility modes.
  13. http://www.supplement4health.org/ketogenic-accelerator/ KetoGenic Accelerator Is it accurate to say that you are siphoned? All things considered, you ought to be! Thus, utilize the vitality you got from this audit to go directly to the site, NOW! Also, don't stick around long.
  14. Hello everyone,, I just purchase this and new at this. Is there any issued with this: Thermaltake TT Premium Concentrate Dye Kit I see review on amazon it said the dye dry up and clogged up the Pacific M360 cooling system. Is there a better dye I can use that wont cuased this issued.
  15. 出国留学 学历认证 回国人员证明 背景提升 留学被开除紧急处理 本公司多年来为无数学生提供专业高效的留学服务,与数百所美国大学,高中建立了长期良好的合作关系,服务范围覆盖全美。凭借多年留学申请服务经验与一流应试培训服务完美结合,秉承专业化丶个性化丶人性化的申请咨询服务,学校申请成功率95%以上。锐意留学是多个国际教育协会认证会员,拥有专业的海外留学团队,专业快速的解决学生在美的留学以及生活问题。 世游教育Alan 佳Q110583424277 专业服务非正常留学生,致力为你的留学梦插上翅膀。 ■本科未毕业申请硕士 ■留学生未毕业处理留学回国人员正明含学位 ■留学生未毕业转学转校 ■初高中申请 语言学校申请 ■ college申请 大学申请 ■ 开除应对 ■快速恢复学生身份 ■ 转学升学 college转university ■ BJF类身份转换 ■B1B2延期转学生身份 ■ 赴美留学 签证预约
  16. http://www.first2fitnesshop.info/ketogenic-accelerator-venture/ KetoGenic Accelerator Venture Additionally, don't stick around long. Use this imperativeness to take off yourself at your mouse and make a dive legitimately into this offer. Since, keto is too much surely understood right now and everyone needs to get their hands on keto pills!! Do whatever it takes not to hold up Accelerate!
  17. Elegant provides a range of company formation, business setup in UAE and management services that aim to support your business in the UAE. Setting up a business is an integral decision and we help our clients to take the right decisions. If you are looking to start a business in Dubai or any other Freezone – Elegant Business Setup can help you. Call us to experience a vast array of possible choices when you plan to set up a company in Dubai.
  18. Writing academic documents is a task most students prefer to leave up to the subject matter experts. This is because most of them are complex and comprehensive, the research for which consumes a large portion of their valuable time. During higher studies in colleges, students often have to prepare multiple documents, quizzes and surprise tests. This is the main reason why most students search for assignment help over the internet and choose only the most proficient and trusted academic writing experts. The increasing importance of writing assignments has prompted students to take a helping hand from assignment writing services. During higher studies in colleges, students often have to prepare multiple documents, quizzes and surprise tests. This is the main reason why most students search for HR assignment help over the internet and choose only the most proficient and trusted academic writing experts. An assignment of IT is a scope to dig out new information and uncover the facts which could be a parallel study along with implanting it by creating new area of IT application. He starts disliking his school or college. Therefore, it is advisable for students to seek professional psychology assignment help. Experience the best marketing assignment services at Australian Assignment Help with its quality my assignment helper well qualified from major universities. Get Online Assignment Helper Service by Professional Writers.
  19. But it's not an oficial website. Telegram is free.
  20. Read tips on writing, more practice, show your essays to your friends and request feedback. It takes time, but in few months you'll see some improvements.
  21. Less food, more activity, enough sleep. It really works! And if you have illnesses, don't be a lazy potato and visit your doctor.
  22. I'm sure that you can find the proper number on the oficial website.
  23. Where are you from? I mean, if you're a foreigner, it would be hard for you to find a job, unless you're a cute girl lookinf for a waitress job.
  24. After going over a handful of the blog articles on your website, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website as well and let me know what you think. Python Training in Marathahalli Oracle Training in Marathahalli AngularJS Training in Marathahalli PHP Training in Marathahalli Core Java Training in Marathahalli iOS Training in Marathahalli Informatica Training in Marathahalli OracleDBA Training in Marathahalli JMeter Training in Marathahalli PowerShell scripting Training in Marathahalli
  25. Round 2 has started today and the top 12 contenders are required to make a video on how their Level 20 GT mod will be like and hand it in before April 26th 2019! PLEASE USE THIS THREAD TO POST YOUR VIDEOS
  1. Load more activity