Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

【CHALLENGER Prime】Owner’s Club

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

The CHALLENGER Prime membrane gaming keyboard packs a whole lot of features at a budget friendly price. The backlighting system features red, blue, and purple LEDs for static and pulse lighting; Brightness can further adjusted via the dial in the front center of the keyboard. As with the CHALLENGER series of keyboards, the CHALLENGER Prime also features onboard memory for setting the dedicate macro keys. In addition, there are multimedia keys, shortcut keys, repeat rate and poll rate adjustment keys.

top view140620.png

AMG 225

AMG 225

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

where can i buy this keyboard?

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

where can i buy this keyboard?

Please go to Tt eSPORTS official web site(link as below) and click on Tt BUY USA ~

http://www.ttesports.com/

Attached Images

• 462333559_5649ac44e3.jpg

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

Here are the pictures that you must see from CHALLENGER Prime ~

What color do you like ? 

IMG_4794.JPG

IMG_4795.JPG

IMG_4796.JPG

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Those colors are just AWESOME!

AMG 225

AMG 225

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

love it!

Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

I'll be getting mine along with a Talon this month to go along with my future setup, both are really great looking accessories for their price range and it does help that you can freely change the light color of them so you don't end up with just one.

Also I don't see either the Challenger Prime or the Talon on TtBuy, they are both on Newegg and Amazon at least.

My current PC - The Fighting Computer

Intel Core i5-6500, Sapphire RX 480 NITRO+ 4G, Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, MSi H170A PC MATE

HTPC - Van Buren

Intel Core i5-6400, MSi 750ti Afterburner 2G, Crucial DDR4, Gigabyte H110M-A

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

I'll be getting mine along with a Talon this month to go along with my future setup, both are really great looking accessories for their price range and it does help that you can freely change the light color of them so you don't end up with just one.

Hi, Dabeavis

Please don't forget to share photos with us once you got both Talon and Challenger Prime~  :)

Slapzed

Slapzed

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Is this keyboard still being sold. I don't see it in the Tt buy USA store?

Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Yeah it is on Amazon and Newegg albeit out of stock, they probably have yet to add it on Tt Buy or it isn't showing up since a recent keyboard called the Challenger Go! is there.

Intel Core i5-6500, Sapphire RX 480 NITRO+ 4G, Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, MSi H170A PC MATE

HTPC - Van Buren

Guest_Tt Paul_*

Guest_Tt Paul_*
  • Guests

Hi, Slapzed

Welcome to Tt Community~

Regarding CHALLENGER Prime, we are arranging now and will be available soon, sorry for any inconvenience. 

• LetsGetIt1220 likes this

Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

I now ordered my Challenger Prime and Talon as well as a Perixx mousepad on Amazon, the Prime and Talon are both out of stock at the moment so it will be a while.

HTPC - Van Buren

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I'm about to get them as soon as they are both on TtBuy or the keyboard is restocked on NewEgg.

Hey Dabeavis, make sure you share the photo of the keyboard with us once you get it!  ;)

Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Just got mine in the mail today, won't be putting it to that much use until I get a PC built since my laptop tends to have only one vacant USB port (ordered a USB hub anyway). The Talon's still on back-order, not that I really need it yet since the Logitech m510 will suffice for now.

20141212_164944.jpg

20141212_164840.jpg

• Tte Martin likes this

HTPC - Van Buren

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Just got mine in the mail today, won't be putting it to that much use until I get a PC built since my laptop tends to have only one vacant USB port (ordered a USB hub anyway). The Talon's still on back-order.

attachicon.gif20141212_164944.jpg

attachicon.gif20141212_164840.jpg

You will definitely love this keyboard! ;)

Lachee

Lachee

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Love this keyboard, its so nice to type on and LED's make it great for late night programming. Shame the Macro Keys aren't very useful in a non-gaming profile at the moment (see this thread), however I am sure that can be fixed and I will be able to enjoy it to full potential.

A great purchase of $57AUD in my eyes ;)

Will share a photo once I install the media kit on my computer so I can connect to my phone ;)

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Sorry for the current software mate, the product team is doing a testing and will provide users a newer software soon.

• NimbleTBolt likes this

NimbleTBolt

NimbleTBolt

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I got mine yesterday, and I was wondering if there was a way to make the macro keys register as their own buttons instead of assigning them as others or a combo. Is that a thing, or would I need another program to make that happen?

NimbleTBolt

NimbleTBolt

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

What about making T1 - T6 register as F13 - F18? I know the keys exist, they're just not on the keyboard.

Lachee

Lachee

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

you guys have been dead for nearly a month now, what gives? I wish to know what is happening with teh software updates and if you are actually going to fix the gamemode and windows button issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users