Guest Tt Paul

I recently found out about Cronos RGB headset :D i think they look amazing <3 I'm thinking about getting one to myself soon, what do you think guys? :D

http://ttesports.com/Headset/235/CRONOS_RGB_7_1/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr

i can only said a qoute from Steve Austin, 

#### Yaeh!

Your right, it's look amazing and it has a controllpanel on the cable for mute and volume settigs, and the color's *-*

Buy it and give us more info's about the feeling the sound^^

Well, I buy a gamingmouse Ventus X for my brother :P Do You think he will enjoy this mouse same like me :P??

Yeahh i think, he will fell in love with the Ventus-X  :P

I was over the Christmas Holiday's by my sister and i think i will buy my nephew (age:8) next year a pc and if he's older he get TTe-stuff^^ 

First of all, Happy New Year to all of You !!! I hope that next Year will be better than 2016 for TT eSports and myRevenge Gaming :) /

@Semp3r
Which gear from TT do You want buy for him :D?? Cuz I havew to tell You, that I saw last time at online shop the Poseizon RGN keyboard- it looks reallly cool ^_^

@Beni GZ i hope you all have a lot of fun in Zagreb^^

First of all, Happy New Year to all of You !!! I hope that next Year will be better than 2016 for TT eSports and myRevenge Gaming :) /

@Semp3r
Which gear from TT do You want buy for him :D?? Cuz I havew to tell You, that I saw last time at online shop the Poseizon RGN keyboard- it looks reallly cool ^_^

Ohh ABluink i don't know at the moment, so he's 7 Years old so at first he get a PC and than in few Year he get some Gear, but actually i don't know which one^^

Hehe, sorry Semper that I answer now, but I was quiet Busy ^^ Well I think if You buy for thim some TT Gear he will be in 4/5 years proplayer, oone of the most popular at Germany ^_^

Haha Ablink, no i think with 7 years he's to young for Gaming^^

maybe in few years^^

Today my cousin visited me and he was amazed by my TT gears :D He was not only amazed by the look but he also tested it on Leage of Legends game and he said this gears are awesome ^.^ ttesports fans just grew in strenght!!! 

haha Nice, how old is your cousin? It's sonds like we get a new ProPlayer^^

He is 17 years old, but he is gamer since i remember :D he never played on good gears tho, so he was amazed by my Tt gears :D

haha ok so he's 10 years older than my nephew xD

my nephew never played on a pc only few times on a tablet so i have to bring him slowly to the gaming pc^^

Helllooo,
Sorry but I was at LAN Event at Poland (League of Legends) "Event Warta Gaming 2017" where I get 2nd place with my team ^_^
Ofc I'm using the mouse from TT eSports Level 10M Advanced and I have to say that was realllly great!!! Even after each match players/viewers came and ask about this mouse ^_^

HEre is the link to the radio station page and ofc we are at front photo to this article :P
Link: http://www.nasze.fm/news,24133

Helllooo,

Sorry but I was at LAN Event at Poland (League of Legends) "Event Warta Gaming 2017" where I get 2nd place with my team ^_^

Ofc I'm using the mouse from TT eSports Level 10M Advanced and I have to say that was realllly great!!! Even after each match players/viewers came and ask about this mouse ^_^

HEre is the link to the radio station page and ofc we are at front photo to this article :P

Link: http://www.nasze.fm/news,24133

yay, I am there tooo !!! :D Using my Tt gears <3 U can see me with my Cronos headset, Volos mouse, Dasher mousepad and Poseidon Z keyobard :D Full Tt equipment = easy win :3