Guest Tt Paul

Hello!

It's almost Valentines Day and i saw cool event from TteSPORTS where i can get cool gears :D Maybe i will try to win something for my boyfriend :) He is TteSPORTS fan aswell <3

Ohhh that's sound's nice, i try it too, so i can give this as a present to my nephew^^

I hope if u win, your boyfriend will love it so much and that he will love you for ever^^

kretka which Gear You mean :D ? ITbh I saw keyboard MEKA (?) it's look really nice ^^ 

https://www.facebook.com/TteSPORTS/photos/a.383005608121.162607.159149888121/10154670986853122/?type=3&theater

He is the link for the event :D

This Dasher mousepad is amazing *.* And i can tell that Theron mouse is great in use because i own one :D Im sure that rest of the gears works great too <3

https://www.facebook.com/TteSPORTS/photos/a.383005608121.162607.159149888121/10154670986853122/?type=3&theater

He is the link for the event :D

This Dasher mousepad is amazing *.* And i can tell that Theron mouse is great in use because i own one :D Im sure that rest of the gears works great too <3

The Theron Plus looks nice, maybe i will test it.  i dont win by the Giveaway but i love the Pozeidon Z RGB^^

Yeah the Dasher Mousepad is really nice, i have the medium one^^

5txee.jpg

Well, I was thinking which Gaming Chair will be better to buy ^^ X fit or X comfort :P

Did someone use of of this and can say some about hoiw it was etc ? :D

Ablink, both looks nice, why u don't bougth both^^

but so i think the X Fit looks little bit better but the Comfort X is like 1 Class comfort^^

Sad this time i ant use y ventus but im still comuicated with my 3Dshock 7.1!!!! TTE Sports till on the figth

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/17141460_1595095487174977_2078558513_n.jpg?oh=bd5adecc8f1c66f449d36af012d7d0de&oe=58BF0698

I couldn't play last week, but i was also using 3Dshock 7.1 because i was in a journey and i was haing them with me :D they helped me communicate when i needed it ^^ 

Yeah i love my Shock 3D, the souns is AWESOME!! I also love the microphone, if u dont need it, u can flip it up and ur mic is muted to^^

Whaaat? I honestly had no idea about this xd, this is a gamechanger function ,this is super cool :D ! One bonus point on why i like the Shock 3D.